Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday, I put my ECM/TCM in a box, and took it to the UPS Store. I thought it would be great fun to post my tracking number here, so everyone could help me track it; then I read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on the ups.com website.:no: So, I'll just keep you all posted myself!
LEXINGTON, KY, US 02/17/2006 1:00 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

CINCINNATI, OH, US 02/17/2006 11:09 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 02/17/2006 2:51 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

MAUMEE, OH, US 02/17/2006 3:11 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN

Scheduled delivery time of 2/20/06, at Vector Motorsports.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deathbynosleep said:
UPS lost one of my packages last month.
:yes: That horrible thought flashed before my eyes, too. So I insured my package for $1000.:yes: Lose it! I dare you!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
UPS never loses insured products...

Hey I had stuff burn up on that UPS plane fire at Philly last week.
That was a fun phone call from UPS.

"hey, your stuff burned, you were insured up to 100. what was the value of the package and do you have receipts."

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It ain't lost yet...

Here's todays movement. Creeping ever so slowly toward Ira!

MAUMEE, OH, US 02/18/2006 1:38 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
I bet you can't stay still or stop twiddling your thumbs cuz you're soooo excited. We can all relate.......if we couldn't, we wouldn't be here.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
They even work on PRESIDENT'S DAY!

TTT! Here's today's progress report:

ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/20/2006 3:22 P.M. DELIVERY 02/20/2006 12:03 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY 02/20/2006 12:01 A.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
Wait a minute, I thought this was going to Ira?:confused:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There it goes...

...and here it comes! On it's way back from (somewhere in Michigan)

Billing Information Received
Shipped or Billed on:
02/21/2006
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
515 Posts
I need this tune....I just can't do without the vehicle for that many days.Was it 6 (3 up and 3 back)?
Wonder if there is an airport near by where chris can do the tune and I can get right back on the plane an split.Is it that easy?

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
fredg369 said:
I need this tune....I just can't do without the vehicle for that many days.Was it 6 (3 up and 3 back)?
Wonder if there is an airport near by where chris can do the tune and I can get right back on the plane an split.Is it that easy?
You could always use ovenight shipping. The other tune took so long because of the weekend.

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
fredg369 said:

or do the Core..... if you are worried about having a crank relearn done PM me.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The weather has absolutely sucked anyway. I had to use 4WD to get to work this past Saturday. It was actually snowing faster than the Hwy Dept could heap salt & cinders:yes: Now it's supposed to rain or snow the rest of the ...hold it, another update:
ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/21/2006 6:01 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN Woohoo! I'll be abusing tires this Friday!

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
Kybuilt said:
The weather has absolutely sucked anyway. I had to use 4WD to get to work this past Saturday. It was actually snowing faster than the Hwy Dept could heap salt & cinders:yes: Now it's supposed to rain or snow the rest of the ...hold it, another update:
ROSEVILLE, MI, US 02/21/2006 6:01 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN Woohoo! I'll be abusing tires this Friday!

Has anyone ever told you, that you are a nut!!!!!:rotfl: Funny nut though, not those stale types.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts