Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my lifted EXT that I no long have (Yet WISHED I did)- just looking through my Hard Drive and reminiscing about all the fun I've had with my beautiful truck. For all those who thought an EXT wouldn't do too well off road- this may help pursuade you otherwise. These photos are from my cross country trip from Cali-Georgia as well as some off roading photos w/ "The Roadie". Life is way too short and the times too hard- Remember all the good times you've had and try your best to create new ones... Enjoy and let the good times Roll.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
those are some sweet pics, on a side note you took a road trip to GA with your lifted EXT and did not tell us:nono:

:duh: Oops... I didn't think anyone would care :nono:

I didn't even think about it~ I figured there wouldn't be as many TB/VOY enthusiasts out there in the south as there is here in Cali (And theirs only a handful out here:yes:)

Well I should be shipping out to JAX FL w/in 8 months and I'll be taking normal trips up into Macon/Warner Robins area. I won't have my TB though:hopeless. My wife wanted SO bad to trade it in for her Altima:hissy:. But I'm thinking about buying another one. Only problem is- There won't be as many places to off road like there is here in Cali is there??? So my next car/truck will either be a TB or an Evo X... And I'll be honest its not looking good for the TB if I could have the Evo:D

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THICK huh :laugh:

nice pics :thumbsup:

lmao yea- Everyone here in Cali has the Silhouettes of the skinny sexy stripper chicks on their windows. I figured I'd make my own version and keep it real. (My work has a stencil machine- notice how I made the Trailvoy stickers.):weird:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Yeah, it was great wheeling and camping with you! Remember when you went deeper into the mud flat than I would? I said just stay within 150 feet and I would have enough winch line and straps to pull you out, but if you got stuck YOU were going to walk to me to get the line. :D

Sometime if you could burn those pics to CD, I'd love to have them in my collection. I could do the same for the high resolution ones I have of that weekend, plus the video of your kooky mud runs. :weird:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, it was great wheeling and camping with you! Remember when you went deeper into the mud flat than I would? I said just stay within 150 feet and I would have enough winch line and straps to pull you out, but if you got stuck YOU were going to walk to me to get the line. :D

Sometime if you could burn those pics to CD, I'd love to have them in my collection. I could do the same for the high resolution ones I have of that weekend, plus the video of your kooky mud runs. :weird:

LOL yea we had some great times. I was really trying to dig in and get stuck but it wasn't wet enough. I wasn't worried though. I knew you could get me out if the time came. That would be the last time I'd do something like that. Getting all the mud and sand out from under the truck was REALLY a challenge. I was finding clumps of mud in places I didn't even know I had months after the trip.:worried:

I'll go ahead and create that disk for you. I'm seriously thinking about buying another TB a little down the line. If I do I wouldn't mind taking a few weeks off at all to drive back to the desert with you. I can't think of anyone else I'd rather go with who would be as prepared as you are. Not sure if I'd still go EXT again:weird:. Came in useful a few times-

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ltz
266 Posts
wow,

love all the pic...

thank you for sharing this moment with us,
i have taken the pic with sticker, i 'll do the same in mine.

waiting to see you in new TB..

take care bro.

keep it up

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice pics...i took a road trip from Ga to Ca bout 2 years ago

Oh yes:yes:. I loved that trip. The beautiful sights- the open roads- thank goodness I had XM radio :D. Texas was a little too long but other than that it was perfect.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wow,

love all the pic...

thank you for sharing this moment with us,
i have taken the pic with sticker, i 'll do the same in mine.

waiting to see you in new TB..

take care bro.

keep it up

Thanks appreciate it ;)

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
48 Posts
When I clicked on this thread I thought your username looked familiar,
then I saw your sig.

I have an 04 SRT-4 as well.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When I clicked on this thread I thought your username looked familiar,
then I saw your sig.

I have an 04 SRT-4 as well.

lol who would have thought.:bonk:

Yea I got rid of my 2nd srt then bought the truck. And then I bought my 3rd srt and got rid of the truck... I've got some problems.:excited:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts