Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Alright, I've only had the truck for a few weeks now so go easy on me. I just got it back from the paint booth where they tinted the tails, reflectors and third brake light.

So far aside frmo that I've done an antennae delete, painted the front bowtie black with a chrome boarder, and removed the gold from the rear bowtie.

Future plans for the next two weeks are tinting the front windows to match the rear, painting the calipers, powder coating the wheels a diamond black finish, overlays on the SS, CAI, Tune, LS-1 fans, pcmforless trans cooler, and installign the magnaflow exhaust I've got sitting here.

In a month or two I also hope to switch to a TBM dual exhaust with Kooks 1 3/4 headers and a true dual design (I don't know where to buy a pre-fab one, so if you do let me know.)

Here are a few teasers of how she sits so far, let me know what you think. If you've got ideas, suggestions or just want to flame me - give'r. She's going to be in a few shows in a couple months so I don't have much time.

http://forums.trailvoy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5326&stc=1&d=1245883288

http://forums.trailvoy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5325&stc=1&d=1245892594

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
weeeellll if i had that tbss i would put a tad bit of a drop and get rid of the amber corners in the headlights.ever though about a aftermarket stall converter??,,get it to shift a bit firmer.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
weeeellll if i had that tbss i would put a tad bit of a drop and get rid of the amber corners in the headlights.ever though about a aftermarket stall converter??,,get it to shift a bit firmer.
I'm a little weary of dropping a 5000# SUV, especially in the AWD variety. As for the headlights, I've looked into the whistler mod and am considering doing this. There are a few guys on tbssowners.com that are offering to do this for me, but they don't offer core exchange programs and I can't be without headlights for 2 weeks.

I've got my eye on a Yank converter, but will probably be getting FLT to build me a full tranny, and do the Yank TC at the same time. That's a little ways down the road though. I'm in the process of buying a new condo, so I don't have an extra $4000 kickin' around right now. :(

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yeah 4g's is alot but you know where im coming from with a tranny upgrade.......as for the drop,,,i didnt mean it as a cosmetic only,,i meant a kit like eiback kit or something along those lines,,kind of a handling mod which usually will give you a tad lower stance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts