Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
It looks like it. :D I can go get one made here but I would rather give my business to someone inside the TV community. So I will wait but it is realy exciting like christmas when you get that package in the mail I bet :laugh: H e sure hammered the nail on the head with that one looks great

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks like it. :D I can go get one made here but I would rather give my business to someone inside the TV community. So I will wait but it is realy exciting like christmas when you get that package in the mail I bet :laugh: H e sure hammered the nail on the head with that one looks great
I totally understand I like to keep as much stuff within the TV community as I can......always prefer to help out other members as much as i can

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Hey good job on the install!!
Looks great!:thumbsup:
Don't forget to send $

Been real busy at work had 76 hours last week and I have a lot of orders localy.
I hope to get caught up this weekend.
Hang in there I'll get r done!
Sorry for all the delays!

Have you guys seen the new south chapter decal?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't forget to send $

Been real busy at work had 76 hours last week and I have a lot of orders localy.

ooooopss....nearly forgot about that one.....

it'll be in the mail tmr

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
290 Posts
Don't forget to send $

Thats a pretty cool decal. Do you have one for the western Canada chapter? You do some good work Jeff. kootohs to you :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.