Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this will replace the T.V. I know they have the Acadia/Traverse out there, maybe this is the Equinox for GMC since they don't really have a replacement for the Envoy. Reminds me of a Tracker:(

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,034 Posts
looks uhh very cute,welp if you ever get in a traffic jam you can just pick it up and move it:Dnahh it's a gm:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
ughh come on GM cant yu think of something new!? :duh:

^^ its the same friken veem-ickle :hissy:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
General Motors unveiled today photographs of its new GMC Terrain, a 30-m.p.g., five-passenger small SUV that replaces the company's lackluster Pontiac Torrent.

The vehicle, based on the same architecture as the Chevrolet Equinox but with a more macho exterior and upscale interior, will be displayed at the New York auto show Wednesday and aims to compete against vehicles such as the Ford Edge and Hyundai Santa Fe.

"It's a really nice-looking vehicle as most of the GMC products are. It's nice to see something else in that size class, also. Unfortunately, I am just afraid it's going to be swept under the bankruptcy cloud," said Rebecca Lindland, an industry analyst with IHS Global Insight. GM, on the brink of bankruptcy, is staying afloat with a $13.4-billion government loan as it undergoes restructuring.

While GM has not announced prices for the new Terrain, the base model will probably be under $25,000. It is to be assembled in Ontario and go on sale in late summer.

The Terrain features new technology to cut down on engine and road noise on its 2.4-liter, direct-injection four-cylinder engine models. The active noise-cancellation technology is similar to noise-canceling headphones and uses the vehicle's speakers to offset annoying low-frequency noises.

The Roadie's analysis:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
The Roadie's analysis:

:dielaugh:...can really tackle the speedbumps though :yes:

but really, its EXACTLY the same as the vue...down to the detail of even the side vents! they really gotta step their game up :hopeless

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
well i guess they're gonna go with that seeing how saturn has only 1 year or so left...so the vue still lives..but with a gmc badge..

I do agree, they need to have their designers be a lil bit more original

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
Just a little additional insight to the Pontiac name being removed from the GM product line in addition to Saturn. But why call it a Terrain? They could come up with a better name.

·
Registered
29 Posts
That's the wrong picture. That's a picture of a Middle Eastern GMC Terrain. The Terrrain that's coming to the US has different sheetmetal.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
:crackup::dielaugh: i wonder wat trim level this is :rotfl:
Living here in Michigan, we get to see lots of these beauties rolling around. Like that doesn't attract attention. If they just built the truck and got it nice and dirty, they could drive it around uncovered and nobody would even notice

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
13 Posts
Yet another minivan with conventional doors...Woopee!!! :hahano:

Middle Eastern Terrain-Nissan Quest
The one in the link, supposed U.S. Terrain-Uplander/Relay/SV6/Terraza

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Must be the safety trim level to protect against all the door dings at the shopping malls.:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
The Terrain is ineed GMC's version of the 2010 Equinox and the Vue should look like it since it is on the same platform.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts