Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
The most triggering words we see on this forum:

"I disconnected the battery."

Loading the parts cannon in 3.2.1.
what do u mean? I’m wondering because my trailblazer will act like I unhooked the battery and I can hear the pcm “reset” sounds like the clicking when u clear codes with a reader…and then it’s like I just reconnected the battery…after basically just trying to start the vehicle…there for awhile it did it every time I went to start the vehicle…I’ve replaced everything in the damnEd thing too…checked the cells in my battery and made sure they were to the top…changed out cables…everything….but it still does it intermittently…not as often though…I’ve even changed out the ignition switch and nothing changed…there are times when I will go to start it and it makes a clunking sound and then nothing…like the battery is dead…only way to get it to work again is to unplug the battery and plug it back in..sometimes it’ll take about 10 mins of doing this routine to finally get it to crank the starter over …I’ve tracked it very thing I could downthat’s suggested and only thing left that could be a problem is the pcm itself…I keep getting a misfire on cylinder 6 again and I’ve changed it out 3x I since February 22, 2022…2 of the coils were Delphi and not cheap lol…I haven’t tested those coils in another cylinder yet to see if it’s just cylinder 6wiring that s malfunctioning or if it’s really burning them up…now that the snow has stopped falling I can test them…I’m probably gonna get crap for the paragraph but generally I’m multitasking everything so….it is what it is…

21 - 21 of 21 Posts