Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
well i hope this year, whatever JD says the maximum # is, will be the # of people showing up. that would be sweet.

plus if AlekG and I show up, i think we would have the furthest distance, unless roadie shows up.....lol....but then again im technically from LA, so roadie and I would tie hahahaha.

anyways, I WANT ONE OF THOSE SHIRTS DAMN IT!! hahahaha plus the honor of saying i made it through Tecore.

oo ya so my build is on a bit of a stand still, cause i tried to get that guy on ebay to sell me the tahoe springs, and my friend made the bid, but i got the shocks no the springs....sooo im to waiting again! hahaha o well, as long as i get them by the end of next week that is just fine with me.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
As of now, we only have 5 confirmed anyways... if we get to 8 confirmed attendees, I'll contemplate upping the number.

Concerning splitting up... unless I had someone else attending that had pre-run the trails with me, I wouldn't feel comfortable handing you a map and saying 'see you in 8 hours'.

I'll try to make this a semi-annual event... and I hope it will slowly grow. Eventually we will be forced to split up into a couple groups, but until I see more interest, there's no real reason to put too much brain power towards it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
looks like i will be getting my hitch mounted spare tire carrier next week !!:woot: :thumbsup:

and possibly some new poly bushings and mounts for my front sway bar.

oooo yes, its all coming together now! I can feel the progress. lol and my boss / biz partner will be here in an hour, so hopefully at the end of the day, i will have a new thread up, about the new parts we are fabing up and plan on selling to the club members :D

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
what are you making??

and i wish it weren't so far for me (i know a few of you are from further away) but i can't take the time from work. sucks, but maybe the next one.:undecided

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
hey uh i don't know my schedual for school as of now, but if i can manage it, i'll be down, and this time hopefully a couple jersey boys will come... mario... and hopefully bob.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Holy Crap! Foosh lives!!!!! HAHA!

I have already requested that Friday off from work, so I am very much so a confirmed attendee this time around!

I'm trying to get parts updated/replaced by then... half shafts, end links, ball joints... hopefully I get around to replacing all of those as well as my front brakes and installing my additional front spacers from Mark...

:bonk: Too much to do, too little time!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
hahah man u r in the same boat as me. sooo much stuff to get done to the truck. but its a cool feeling to know, it may be a little bit of an over whelming list right now, but when its all said and done. man the truck is gona all the sweeter :woot:

has anyone been an the trail recently? i hope it drys out a bit before we go. I dont know if i will be able to get my new tires by then. but the lift and all that jazz should be taken care of.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
has anyone been an the trail recently? i hope it drys out a bit before we go. I dont know if i will be able to get my new tires by then. but the lift and all that jazz should be taken care of.
You must have missed it...
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=60626

Last time, Chris (in the envoy) had performance street tires still on his vehicle and he made it, albeit with some wheel slippage. Of course, if you have trouble, we'll be able to help you out (as long as you have front tow hooks). Do you have a G80? That will help enormously.

·
Registered
423 Posts
front tow hooks are on my to get list, along with a shackle set up on the rear hitch.

as for tires i have some pretty decent all terrains. nothing too fancy. but they have a good amount of tread on them and seemed to hold up fine when i went on some trails up here with AlekG not long ago.

and yes, I do have the G80. speaking of, i need to change the dif. fluid before i get out there too :bonk:. tranny and transfer case were just done last week, and im loving the new mods. :woot:

id also like to think ill be able to get my additional tranny cooler put on too for peace of mind. damn 3.42's lol

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
hey uh i don't know my schedual for school as of now, but if i can manage it, i'll be down, and this time hopefully a couple jersey boys will come... mario... and hopefully bob.
I should be there no problem, but I never say for sure until it is 100%. I might want to run at Wharton once or twice to make sure my parts can handle it. And the tire sitch. Which I'll take care of one way or another. I'm all about yours if I decide to go that size, but I might be running my 16's with spacers and 32's instead. I'll let you know about that.

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Oh, Yeah ! :woot:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Oh, Yeah ! :woot:
OH YEAH... We've got 2 lifted Bob's in the Mid-Atlantic now....

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
sorry to go off topic, but mario, bob... bob, is it time, and oh yeah dan too, to pull the wharton thread outta the grave?

and oh yeah just a little question we looking to do the same trails this time around at tecore or are we changing it up, of the little i was on, i really liked that one river crossing

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
bob i'm undecided right now because other than the occasional trip offroad, nearly non existant right now i got no need for them... i still have the stockersand will be putting them on soon, plus if i get rid of my current rubber, i'll get some money back into my pocket and maybe buy some more later next year

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Alright alright... I think we lost the original topic about 15 posts ago.

The current list is as follows... If anyone can confirm that they will be there, update your status... if anyone else is interested in coming, let us know! Also, if I don't have your name down, please edit it in.

Confirmed:
JamesDowning (James)
gordinho80 (Mario)
Dizzlenator (Dan)
ultravorx (Frank)
bobbyblaze (Bob)

Tentative:
foosh (Tom)
MrSmithsTB (Bob)
Zero
cowboy63645
Chevy4life
Gibby13 (Chris)

Tom, we will be in basically the same location as last time. We will run the same trail Friday and Saturday morning, but we will mix it up on Saturday and hit some different trails. I'm planning to hit 2nd mountain, and then head out towards German river (north of where we were last time). I'm looking forward to it guys!

41 - 60 of 245 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.