7,255 Posts
JamesDowning (James)
gordinho80 (Mario)
Dizzlenator (Dan)
ultravorx (Frank)
bobbyblaze (Bob)
foosh (Tom, may be late)
MrSmithsTB (Bob)

I was approved by the inebriated wifey. This is proof. Other than myself, I am allowed to bring the bare minimum. So, based on what everyone is bringing, tell me what I need to provide.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
I'm bringing...
Grill w/extra gas cans
Cooler
Lots of water (some other beverages)
Bunch of cold cuts (ham, turkey, salami, cheese)
Milk
Cereal
Hot dogs/buns
Hamburgers/buns

and probably more...

I still need to get my CB setup. I may or may not be meeting up with Dan prior so that I can get my full size spare... but I still don't have the wheel for it either. :crazy:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·
Mario... is that what Bot needs to provide? or what you're bringing?

Bot... from the first page:

What will you need?
- a Trailvoy (check)
- CB (?)
- lift (check)
- all-terrain or mud-terrain tires (check)
- camping gear (?)
- food (?)

:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
hey guys, just got back from quebec. had a great long drive, and got to spend some time ridding in a granite quarry (spelling). still getting used to the new lift, and new tires. its quite a change from all the performance vehicles i normally drive or have owned in the past.

the tires are awesome. you can barely hear them when on the highway, the clean them selfs soo fast, and have awesome grip on the street and off road.

i cant say i am 100% confirmed until i get the days off from work, and get my recovery point problem fixed.

ill also have to buy one of those powered coolers too, to keep everything fresh on the drive down.

ill keep ya guys posted.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
There is a Wal-Mart right off the exit to the trailhead. In case you don't want to buy your cold stuff until you get down there. I'm gonna wait so I don't have 15 gallons of cool water in my cooler, I can keep some ice in there. I'll be bringing 2 coolers. 1 for some food items, etc, and the other for water, Monster energy and a few brews. My birthday is over that weekend, so I fully expect to get drunk!!:crazy:

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
Allright...need to start getting logistics set up. What time and where will we be meeting?? I forget what exit it was. The Sheetz was a great meeting place last time, but maybe Wal-Mart would serve us better? Just a suggestion.

Also, Mario, we need to set up logistics too. Need to figure out where I need to be and what time to convoy with you and Bot. Might just stay home, and get up and going at like 3 am to meet you guys in the dirty Jerz. Maybe get a hotel. We'll have to see.....

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Dan, I'm currently located right off of Exit 9 on the NJ Turnpike... Its up to you if you want to get a hotel for the night, there are a few places right off the Turnpike... Days Inn, Best Western, Comfort Suites, Motel 6...

What we'd probably do, since we are a little north of Bot, is meet him a little closer to him...

Tom, are you still looking to attend?

Bot, where do you think would be best place to meet up so we could all head down together?

Bob, nice skid plate! Are you meeting up with us as well?

James, are we still shooting to meet you around Baltimore?

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
:eek:fftopic: Bombproof skid plate in the works. 1/4" steel plate.
Fabulous.

Bot, where do you think would be best place to meet up so we could all head down together?
If you guys will be heading down the turnpike to catch 95, we can meet further south on it, like exit 2 maybe.

Mario... is that what Bot needs to provide? or what you're bringing?

Bot... from the first page:

What will you need?
- a Trailvoy (check)
- CB (?)
- lift (check)
- all-terrain or mud-terrain tires (check)
- camping gear (?)
- food (?)

:D
Have to pick up a cb, which I will do this week. My buddy has camping gear a some recovery equipment from his old rig that I am borrowing. And of course food will be covered as well as some other toiletries.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,614 Posts
turns out i have west coast family coming that i haven't seen in a buncha years... and i'm being forced outta of tecore. this just kind of fell on me and and its really bumming me out, cause it was alot of fun last year. hope you guys all have fun and take lots of pics

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Dan, I'm currently located right off of Exit 9 on the NJ Turnpike... Its up to you if you want to get a hotel for the night, there are a few places right off the Turnpike... Days Inn, Best Western, Comfort Suites, Motel 6...

What we'd probably do, since we are a little north of Bot, is meet him a little closer to him...

Tom, are you still looking to attend?

Bob, nice skid plate! Are you meeting up with us as well?

James, are we still shooting to meet you around Baltimore?
I'm just south of philly in deleware county PA. I can meet up anywhere down here. What bridge are you guys taking ? I live 10 minutes from I-95 just south of Philly international airport. Can even meet more south if you are headed over the deleware memorial bridge. Just let me know what your route is and i'll work it in.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
423 Posts
ok after driving around with these big tires on my giant tb, its dead slow with the 3.42's. so now i am getting the tow hooks taken care of, but I now need to wait and see if pcmforless can get my computer out to me in time as well. My gas millage suuucks!!!!!!!!

also tomorrow after my 1200 km journey, i am going back for a check up on my alignment. hopefully everything is still good to go :thumbsup:

he JD, if the max psi on my tire is 80psi, what should i drive around the city at? right now i am running 50psi front and rear. when i got them from my shop they were about 60psi (rock freakin hard, it was like driving a flinstone car down the road hahahaha)

221 - 240 of 245 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.