Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tccm/pcm/bcm work independant of each other?.......

Curious if the Bravada/Trailblazer pcm/ tccm /tcm work independently of one another......Studies indicate yes!!!

Does the pcm really care which tcccm/t-case is used?....
If so is it something that can be re-calibrated/reflashed....

My studies show the pcm doesnt care,,,,

The transmission control module and the transfercase control module are the same part number on both vehicles....Same amount of pins same plug type!
tcm= p/n 2095
tccm = p/n 0220....

One would suggest that, the respective harness' to the tcm, and tccm have the same pin-outs....So the difference would be in the calibration of the modules........The module would respectfully read, if the vehicle is awd,4wd etc......

The abs sensors/speed sensors interchange between Bravada/TB.......
The oil pans(2 bolt near rear of pan facing yolk),axles,transmission,front and rear prop shafts ,hubs,
are all the same!!!!

The awd t-case will have to be swapped to thE TB 4wd unit.....

I will need the 4wd front diff with axle disengage....

Studies indicate that the on the right(pass) side of the differential, houses an electric/electronic actuator do selectively disengage the front differential.....
Eploded view suggest that rh(pass) side awd/4wd internals are exchangeable

The awd front diff. is constantly locked.....Whereas the 4wd is electronically engaged/disengaged hence the axle disengage.....

I already own a bravada, I can get all these parts for a steal......
Obviously I am mechanically inclined enough to do this myself(mechanically,wiring)....I have the connections to get the parts......
I also have several friends who own speed shops,know gm master techs,and a slew of gearhead friends....They all signed up to help me!!!

Guys I need your input!!!

Lets be serious with genuine facts,thesis and hypothesis'.......

I'm not dreaming, my olds front diff/axles/t-case already fubar.....Easier to find 4wd TB/Envoy parts.....

Turbo trav tossed in an escalade t-case....Essentially a non trailvoy drive-train part into trailvoy.....By the way how'd he do that?????

I have the money in my hand right this moment....Pm me if you have parts...

[email protected] or pm me.....

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
as of next week, Im about to get my upgrade trans mission installed...AND convert to a 2wd full time. So ill have the axles, front differentials, t-case, 4wd tailshaft and 4wd drive shaft, torque converter and probally more stuff off my truck. pm me if you are interested. We can make an offer.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx Buc......Aye look, I dont need the axles or the prop shafts front or rear...

I need the t-case,t-case harness,t-case control module,
Transmission control module, 4wd switch and 4wd switch harness......

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
cool ill let you know when the parts are off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts