#1 ·
is this will fit envoy denali

i realy wanted to fit , i talked to company he will check and let me know

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
just recieve the email

and here what he said

That looks like everything will work out just fine!
Here is a owners manual, so that you can see for yourself.

finally some one stodup for us yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

for the middle east shipping just 320 usd fedex

#7 ·
your right the charger will work but most important is the connection for th intercooler and relocation parts its worth a try
i was going to upgrade the cam shaft , butalot of things was need to change like because DOD lifter cant take high lift such as .556 and to change that i have to take the heads off ribing the engine in half i hated the idea

i think this the solution , for me one time upgrade

#23 ·
Its a procharger by ATI. Vortech also has a similar centrifugal supercharger. I for one have roots style blower by Magnacharger. A TVS 1900 to be exact but it is on my 04 GTO. I think Magnachargers kit would work on our 5.3l Denalis I just havent asked them yet.

Big Deals can be had on Magnachargers MP112 units that run just under $5K if you shop around.

#12 ·
what is the vin letter the 8th one what is ??? and if you know the pro code

the charger is the same i believe but the connection is diffrent from the pic

#14 ·
I've recently been contemplating this mod. Either this or the sts turbo kit. Definitely keeps us up to date! If it all works out good you'll probably have a lot of people (like me) following in yur footsteps! :thumbsup:

#19 ·
we have guy called fisal he is great he did tune my friends C5 very well with baxton charger when finish i will take the envoy there :)

#20 ·

Attachments

#24 ·
the magnacharger has powerful low end torque , but on high rpms the supercharger is much stronger this why i sticked with this one ,,

also its upgradeable to higher psi so easy ,, everything is alright but i,m having problem with tentioner pully i believe this the diffrent between 6.0L and 5.3L and houseofboost working on it

#25 ·
Yeah I know what you mean I like the driveablity and usability of the power on the street. Witht the prochargers they really start to kick at 3500 and it gets wicked up top....

Check out this link to Speed INC. There is 2 manual tensioners about half way down. I am running the speed INC one and it is awesome even with my smaller 2.9 pulley...Plus is doesnt brake the bank like some of them out there. ECS is another option but it will cost you....Not that modding is cheap...

http://www.speedinc.com/catagory.cfm?catagory=Engine

#27 ·
If you choose to run a manual tensioner be prepared to run a bigger belt. Stock for my set up was 101" and I had to go up to 104 1/4" because there isnt as much of a swing in the manual tensioner.

Good Luck. I see you are running 6psi I am pulley down a bit and I am running 10 psi. On the TVS 1900 you can get 15 psi no problem the TVS 2300 was tested to 25 psi....Now that is boosting and I would traction just touching the gas would be a problem....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.