Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to show everyone one possible exhaust mod for your TBSS. Thank you Jesse for a job well done.

More pics below...

BMNSS

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
221 Posts
:drool That is nice. I wouldn't mind having that for my TB, but i'm not a SS. :drool

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
pictures dont work

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
That looks bad ass. I bet that sounds awesome, too. Is that the I6 bolt on kit or is that all custom?

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
just one problem... its Magnaflow :raspberry :rotfl:

i have the Corsa Touring on my SS....very nice :thumbsup:...
that setup looks awesome tho.. and as everyone else says... SOUND CLIP :hissy:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Dont hate on Magnaflow, love their dual catback on my I6. With an intake, its LOUD under acceleration. Now not as loud as the SS with a similar setup like this but Ive also got the 2 resonators at the rear tips so it doesnt drone like the I6 is known to with aftermarket systems.

Im still not diggin the quad tips on any SS Ive seen, but thats my personal preference. Like the single round tip on both sides IMO.

And sound clip please, gotta figure out what exhaust to do on my SS eventually (want to keep the sleeper aspect as long as possible though).

·
Banned
2,006 Posts
Dont hate on Magnaflow, love their dual catback on my I6. With an intake, its LOUD under acceleration. Now not as loud as the SS with a similar setup like this but Ive also got the 2 resonators at the rear tips so it doesnt drone like the I6 is known to with aftermarket systems.

Im still not diggin the quad tips on any SS Ive seen, but thats my personal preference. Like the single round tip on both sides IMO.

And sound clip please, gotta figure out what exhaust to do on my SS eventually (want to keep the sleeper aspect as long as possible though).
Have you heard the Corsa catback yet?? Pretty sure its louder then the Magnaflow since the Corsa does not have the resonator and i see that everyone who has a magnaflow kit that it has the resonator still??? i dunno thats just what ive seen on here... but yes magnaflow is good but not for the SS...just type in Trailblazer SS Corsa Exhaust on youtube.. you'll be sold then :rotfl::crackup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Have you heard the Corsa catback yet?? Pretty sure its louder then the Magnaflow since the Corsa does not have the resonator and i see that everyone who has a magnaflow kit that it has the resonator still??? i dunno thats just what ive seen on here... but yes magnaflow is good but not for the SS...just type in Trailblazer SS Corsa Exhaust on youtube.. you'll be sold then :rotfl::crackup:
I think so, Ive had the loud exhaust on my I6 (I mean LOUD, sounded like a giant weedeater or Civic on massive 'roids) before I got the Magnaflow.

I want it to sound mean but be quiet driving around. Well thats my goal for now, just going to leave the stock exhaust as is until I get my tune made and get a CAI. Then Ill worry about exhaust, and who knows by then I might just want it to sound crazy loud and say screw the neighbors.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This exhaust kit is sold by TBMSports. The man to talk too is Jesse. He not only created the exhaust, but the rear valance (ABS). The hardest part about the install is removing the stock rear valance. I too like the dual pipes, however, since SLP sold a kit to get that look, I wanted to be different. Plus since the SS is the SUV Vette, I wanted to match the quad look.

I am pretty anal when it comes to mods, in that it has to function properly and look like it came from the factory. Not only did I use the clamps, but I welded as well. You have a choice in mufflers. I have been a fan of Magnaflow for years and this one does not disappoint. There were three different sizes of Magnaflow mufflers I could have chosen, so I chose the middle one, not too loud, but throaty enough to know something is coming your way.

I will try to get a movie clip this weekend. Don't hold me too it, as one it is my birthday, two I am closing on my new house and three I have a fracking Communion to attend.

Thanks for the props...the BMNSS turned alot of heads on Saturday at the meet in NJ.

BMNSS

1 - 16 of 16 Posts