Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is a vehicle specific bracket for the TB, for federal signal ms100/es100 speaker ?

Ive been google'ing my a$$ off and i cant find one.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a vehicle specific bracket for the TB, for federal signal ms100/es100 speaker ?

Ive been google'ing my a$$ off and i cant find one.
When I was looking for a speaker for my TB, I ended up going with the whelen sa315p because you can get a vehicle specific mounting bracket. The part number is SAK11. You'd probably need just relocate and drill new holes to mount the speaker to the bracket. The MS100/ESS100 and the sa315 are about the same size so there shouldn't be clearance issues, unless you have an SS, cause i know there isn't a lot of room from the speaker to the bumper.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For the time being , I'm using the federal . I mounted it up under the bottom near the cross member where there was a little shield for the lower radiator lines. It is facing completely down , but the function of this is only for air horn and the pa. All other functions of the siren have been disabled. I no longer run anywhere and do not need the full siren capabilities , but had the stuff sitting in the garage and wanted to make some good use out of it.

In the event I need to remind someone that they failed to yield or pulled out in front of me. It is a bit more effective to announce to them that they drive like a jacka$$ than to just give them the finger

1 - 3 of 3 Posts