Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up?

Got word of this site while checkin' out TB's on cardomain.com and wanted to be a part. I've always wanted a Trailblazer, and finally got my hands on one a few months back. It's a 2006 LT. Love it. Looking to do all kinds of mods, but working on a tiny budget! Looking forward to picking up a ton of useful info through this site and it's members. Would love to see pics of modded TB's '06 and up (seems like there were some changes from '05 to '06). Searching the gallery is hit-or-miss! If you've got one and you're willing, send me pics or links to your profile/gallery. 'Course if you're especially proud.......I'll check out any modded TB regardless of year. Thanks!!

--mafia

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
Welcome to trailvoy. Just check around the site and you will see lots of free mods (such as demolding and deracking) and low cost ones as well. If you do a search for "free mods" you should get some ideas. Enjoy your new ride. Don't worry, this gator won't hold anything against you for being a buckeye fan.:laugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to trailvoy. Just check around the site and you will see lots of free mods (such as demolding and deracking) and low cost ones as well. If you do a search for "free mods" you should get some ideas. Enjoy your new ride. Don't worry, this gator won't hold anything against you for being a buckeye fan.:laugh:
:laugh: Yeah, figured I'd take a beating for being an OSU fan these days! Thanks for the tip, also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts