Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would look amazing in my opinion but functionality? Anyone have lambos?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
:iagree: However that flat black one does look sick in person. Saw it at Carlisle. I think his looks good because the truck is different and not just a stock paint one:m2: But if you like the look do it, if you did everything every one liked we'd all have the same truck:weird:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
103 Posts
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
How true!
Do what you want make it yours:thumbsup:
:iagree:

I like the way they look don't get me wrong but I ain't willing to fork out $4000 CAD.....This shop I got a quote on and that is what they were asking for.....I'd rather spend the money on 24's anyday than get a lambo kit.......thats :m2:

·
Registered
331 Posts
make sure they can open either way

Lambo doors are not safe cause if the car flips over then catches fire there is no way to get out i saw some pics a while back of a yellow lambo with some burned bodies that was pretty graphic. If you do get them make sure they can open both ways cause our truck is a lil more prone to flip than lambos.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Lambo doors are not safe cause if the car flips over then catches fire there is no way to get out i saw some pics a while back of a yellow lambo with some burned bodies that was pretty graphic. If you do get them make sure they can open both ways cause our truck is a lil more prone to flip than lambos.

Our trucks dont go nearly as fast as lambos.. and we have much bigger windows to break through and crawl out.. :x

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
5,268 Posts
ever try breaking a car window?
damn things dont break when you want them to...

·
Registered
9 Posts
My buddy has lambos on his 06 expedition, and the only gripe I have with them is when we first installed them a couple of years back everything was cool and fitment was near perfect. But the first time we took it to Daytona, FL and tried to park in a parking garage he didn't think about it before he opened his door and bam his door didn't even get half way up before it hit the concrete roof of the next level. Guess that's one of the losses when customizing.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts