Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, new here, was wondering about the compatibility of all the Trailblazer headlight assemblies. I did look around but couldn't find anything on it, so I figured I'd try here (no forums about it either). I also made a thread regarding it but realized it was in a rather unpopulated section, so I'd try to put it in a more general area. (Is there a way to delete the original thread or get it deleted by a moderator?) :eek:

So anyways, my question is, are LS SS LT and any other variations of Trailblazer headlight assemblies compatible with the connections and what not of any other Trailblazer? Like same housing and mounting and stuff? Leaving the grille out of the equation of course, I know some have the notches for the full-width grille, some aren't for the half-width, stuff like that. I just want to know if the back of an SS or LT headlight (don't know which is which yet) will fit into an LS socket. :confused:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
61 Posts
Yes the backs and mounting should be the same I have a right side SS headlight on my LS I believe it is off a 04. My original had a crack and a buddy had the spare SS headlight in his shop so I switched it out no problem. Like you said the only real difference is when you take in the fact of the grills but as long as the grill is the same a SS, LT, LS or Ext headlight should work out for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts