Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Trailvoy. First off I'd like to say I've learned so much by reading the many educational threads on here. There is a ton of knowledge being thrown around which helps a guy like me. Anyway...I had an accident with my 06 trailblazer where a tractor-trailer did not play nice with me . Thankfully my son and I were unscathed but I can't say the same for the front passenger side of my TB. To top it off no one stopped to be a witness and police refused to come out to the scene because both vehicles were "drivable". Other driver admitted fault to me straight away and then changed his tune when we got down to brass tacks with the insurance companies. Blah blah blah no-fault accident and I get the short end of the stick. Sorry I had to vent!!! So now I need a hood, fender and the bumper cover and I'm wondering if there are other year TBs where those parts are interchangeable. It would help broaden my search if I knew I could shop for other year TBs at the salvage yards. Hey look on the bright side I needed to learn body work at some point in my life. Thank you in advance for any advice or know how you can lend.

·
Registered
2008 saab 9_7x
46 Posts
Everything you need, fender, hood, bumper, should be interchangeable across all year trailblazers. New models will have restyled bumpers but they will all fit as long a there from a trailblazer. This includes SS. I did a quick search on car-parts.com to confirm. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks for responding Shybuck27. That's great to know. Really gives me a to more options. Heading to huge 'you pull it' junk yard this weekend. Maybe I'll even luck into a color match on a part or 2. Again thanks bro...great news indeed!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Everything you need, fender, hood, bumper, should be interchangeable across all year trailblazers. New models will have restyled bumpers but they will all fit as long a there from a trailblazer. This includes SS. I did a quick search on car-parts.com to confirm. 👍
Will any of the body parts off a trailblazer fit on an envoy? Accidentally ordered the passenger fender for a trailblazer to put on my envoy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts