Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:tiphat In honor of Mike's (hpimichael02) birthday, he'll be in town Friday night and Saturday. The idea of a mini meet was thrown out there, but we haven't figured out exactly what to do, where, and when. I'm thinking lunch, somewhere in the USF area? :undecided What do you guys think?

Attendees

1) Mike (hpimichael02)
2) Carlton (blckshdw)

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
lol i'll be swinging through the philly meet oddly enough

what is this rep you speak of? :cool:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
Depending on what time I get off of work that day and if my direct deposit goes through I'll be there.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So I guess we need to know when Mike's heading back home, and what time David gets off work.... :undecided

Jimmy, as for your rep... "You like fancy stuff" I think that sums it up. :D

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
Be sure you go there with a sun tan..heehee..
imma thinkin of getting a super dark spray on tan for our trip north..:crackup:
i've got the tan, i tell people it is from sitting beachside drinking frozen margaritas... unfortunately its from rooftop repairs of ACs and tar paper :hopeless

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
i'm always afraid of someone taking my ladder while i'm up there :eek::hissy: i need to tie a cowbell to it

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
So I guess we need to know when Mike's heading back home, and what time David gets off work.... :undecided

Jimmy, as for your rep... "You like fancy stuff" I think that sums it up. :D
Ya thats the thing about my job it depends on how much work I have that day. Theres days I'll be home on or before noon and days I'll be home after 6. Most days its about 3p though.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
Hey guys I gotta be at work at 10 am Sunday so as long as I start head out by 10 or 11pm any tine really Saturday would be good

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK, that helps. So I'm thinking it would be a safe bet to grab dinner somewhere, make sure David has enough time to get up here, and chill for a bit. Hopefully some of the other folks in the area can come hang with us too.

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
blckshdw thanks for the invite....will be looking forward to meeting some trailvoy folks before I get out of town for who know how long.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
So I still got that damn gauge issue- it's gotten better since I rinsed a the bugs and some of the mud off of the radi. But still gets up there, so I might buy 2 fans but it'll be night driving out there, so I'm not worried if anything maybe I can hook up ur gauge Carlton just to check what the temp is if it's not hardwired into some fancy location, and I might need a crash course in LED's Lol

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I still got that damn gauge issue- it's gotten better since I rinsed a the bugs and some of the mud off of the radi. But still gets up there, so I might buy 2 fans but it'll be night driving out there, so I'm not worried if anything maybe I can hook up ur gauge Carlton just to check what the temp is if it's not hardwired into some fancy location, and I might need a crash course in LED's Lol
:crackup: I was actually gonna suggest hooking up my Scangauge if you hadn't fixed it by then. And no problem on the LED stuff, once you figure out what goes with what, it's a piece of cake. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,895 Posts
:undecided whats the gauge problem? running hot?

:crackup: I was actually gonna suggest hooking up my Scangauge if you hadn't fixed it by then. And no problem on the LED stuff, once you figure out what goes with what, it's a piece of cake. :thumbsup:
yeah... destroying your hvac controls.. piece of cake...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.