Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
I'm really self conscious about my OJ gloves now. They don't fit, by the way. I can't explain why I keep them in my glove box.

The dental floss didn't work for crap. I had a bigger knife than the one I ultimately used, but I was really worried about hitting the clear with it. Glen came forward with a smaller profile knife that was just as sharp and I made excellent progress. The real PITA was the adhesive residue, note the soaked paper towel stuck to it (keep it soaked). Worked well.

I had a great time and it seems like everyone else did, very excited to get things moving on the next one. Let these pictures serve as evidence that there is a TrailVoy community presence in Florida and all members in the state should look forward to the next opportunity to be a part of this experience.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
Our canadian chapter meets are NEVER like that :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,077 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. Should of brought my billet grill that I have yet to install. Hopefully it will be on by the next meet, otherwise I will be doing that mod with you guys at the 2nd annual florida meet.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. Should of brought my billet grill that I have yet to install. Hopefully it will be on by the next meet, otherwise I will be doing that mod with you guys at the 2nd annual florida meet.
I actually don't want to wait until next year for the next meet. But yeah I had a great time as well. I think everything went well and I've got a lot of ideas.

I think the park was a great find. Thanks to everyone who came and made this a great start to an active Florida community.

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
:iagree:
Did you get it on??? we need a sound clip and.....

Then theres a good reason right there that there are no pics, it didnt happen :p Ill be putting it on this weekend, and there will be pics and a sound clip. I woulda done it at the meet but we didnt have anything to cut the OEM exhaust.

-Justin

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
great location,great turnout,all around looks like a great meet:thumbsup:,,i cant wait for our midwest meet this upcoming weekend!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.