Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tampa 2010 Discussion

We had a blast last year and a decent turnout for Florida's first official TrailVoy meet. Well after catching up on some of the chatter, it's that time again to get our 2nd annual meet in the works!

The tentative date and location will be Saturday July 17 at Picnic Island Park, Tampa, FL.

I say tentative because an early decision means that we can make the appropriate plans and reservations. While the date is fairly certain, if someone suggests a specific alternative location that is readily available and comparably neutrally located, the location may change. I'd like to reserve the location by the end of February.

Once these details are settled, we should look into group rates for hotels. Splitting a hotel room is a great idea if you feel that the drive may be tough to make twice in one day.

Also, we will try to arrange mini-meets in North Florida (Jacksonville/Gainesville) and South Florida (Miami/Lauderdale) sometime in the Spring. The mini-meets will just be a simple meet and greet at a member's house, a restaurant, car show, etc.

Reply here and/or message me on AIM at OneD5Fistagon to talk about the meet. Feel free to make any suggestions/ comments/ etc.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
7,988 Posts
I won't be missing this one, if I can help it :woot: Gives me time to save up some money for more mods first.
Hello Carlton. I had a feeling you'd be posting up on this one. :thumbsup:

I won't be down to make this one though. :(

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
Yeah I was about a week late for the last one. Hopefully we can get more of the bay area members to go, and also get a better turnout for a mini meet when you come back for your annual trip too! :thumbsup:

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
dude alex nice sig:hail:

you know I am in; I really enjoyed our location last year; for those of you who were there, even though we did not spend much time in our pavilion, did you like that one or should we look at a different one in that park? Also i will check to see if we can get that same hotel; it was like 4 miles away from the park and like $40/night; i thought it was awesome!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! (about the sig)

I would be down with the same pavilion. Power didn't seem necessary since we had that breeze keeping it pretty cool in the shade. The proximity to parking was excellent, and you know I'll be packing cones!

I'm hoping we get a good deal on the hotel again.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,289 Posts
I didn't make it last year but I won't miss it this year thats for sure. :D

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_slt
74 Posts
Count me in, the only thing that might be a no go for me is if I have to go out to Arizona... but Ill get an actual date on that ought to be coming soon.

Looking forward to it!

x2 on liking the banner, Alex

-Justin

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Kegger anyone?:D

Put us on the list as a maybe.
Not sure what my work hours or days are yet.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
whoo whoo

i can't wait to show off my new goodies

maybe we can have a meet somewhere else in spring, orlando maybe? i need to visit the bojangles out there on colonial, get some boberry buiscuits

1 - 20 of 172 Posts