Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys just got the pics from my buddy. Had some fun yesterday but the trails were so flooded and there was a rock I just couldn't get over or around (got high centered and had to turn around but the first 1/2hr or so was a lot of fun. Now I have to get the skid plates for sure, and in the future look into rock sliders and whatnot.

Now on to the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea deffinately.. i want to take it on a bit more relaxed trails soon to test it out more. but first got to throw in the rear block of mark's lift.

i was with 2 jeep wranglers which were getting pretty beat up on the trails. one of them overheated and we had to run and get supplies but all worked out in the end. much more fun to be had.

the front bumper hit just once on a stump but not bad. i might think of taking it off but not sure yet. and i didn't even know he was on the back til i saw the pics.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
311 Posts
Useing wifey`s putter to post, since mine is off and packed
for the move to other house..
i dont have time to log in and out..

Love the pics bro!!:thumbsup:

Those ATs look like they work pretty good !!

Bet your TB feels like a whole dif truck now!!

markmc

btw, remember.."Not responsible for accident or injury"...:laugh:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Useing wifey`s putter to post, since mine is off and packed
for the move to other house..
i dont have time to log in and out..

Love the pics bro!!:thumbsup:

Those ATs look like they work pretty good !!

Bet your TB feels like a whole dif truck now!!

markmc

btw, remember.."Not responsible for accident or injury"...:laugh:
Thanks man. Actually the tires are the MT's (kumho road venture). They held up awesome on that hill and got me right up, they are also pretty quite on the road as well. So far I love the setup, it handles/feels so much better on the road (no more body roll). But like I said before I got to put the rear block in soon for the extra clearance.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Looks great! :thumbsup: Just remember to use legal and established trails with the property owner's permission, and not start new ones that will erode and get the area closed down.

My Mom's in Berkshire county, and says a LOT of lakes are closed to swimming now with storm/sewer overflow pollution (not at all related to your pics except they reminded me she was griping about all the rain.) :confused:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great! :thumbsup: Just remember to use legal and established trails with the property owner's permission, and not start new ones that will erode and get the area closed down.

My Mom's in Berkshire county, and says a LOT of lakes are closed to swimming now with storm/sewer overflow pollution (not at all related to your pics except they reminded me she was griping about all the rain.) :confused:
Thanks, and yea those trails are used for offroading all the time. We encountered at least 5 other vehicles out there during our trip, and my buddies have been going there for a couple years, so no worries there.

But yea there was way more water than there usually is, as its been raining (pretty much pouring) so much over the last month and a half. I did think I smelt possible sewage in the area at one point.

·
Registered
714 Posts
A) nice looking color of a truck there, B) I didn't realize that the hummer bolt pattern was the same? and C) what size tires are they? they look like something I would like to have on mine. D) I so want to do that with mine.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
The tire question should all be answered in the OP's profile, and indeed it is.

But janesy86, you should add your spacer/adapters to your profile to answer the other question about H3 wheels. Many or us want to run wheels other than 6X5", and you can adapt to other bolt patterns in the spacers, and then we call them adapters.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A) nice looking color of a truck there, B) I didn't realize that the hummer bolt pattern was the same? and C) what size tires are they? they look like something I would like to have on mine. D) I so want to do that with mine.
Haha thanks, yea I love this color on the TB. But yea they aren't the same bolt pattern, need adapters to make em work. The tire size is in my profile, but they are 265/75/16 Kumho MT's. And I say go for it. I mean why not, looks badass and after the suspension upgrade it handles much better (no more body roll). Plus you can take it offroad.

The tire question should all be answered in the OP's profile, and indeed it is.

But janesy86, you should add your spacer/adapters to your profile to answer the other question about H3 wheels. Many or us want to run wheels other than 6X5", and you can adapt to other bolt patterns in the spacers, and then we call them adapters.
Oooops, I thought I did that but it's fixed now. :cool:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Thanks man. Actually the tires are the MT's (kumho road venture). They held up awesome on that hill and got me right up, they are also pretty quite on the road as well. So far I love the setup, it handles/feels so much better on the road (no more body roll). But like I said before I got to put the rear block in soon for the extra clearance.
My Bad..lol..
I was in a hury when i posted...hit the A key instead of the M..oopsy..

Still amazed at the transformation of your TB !!:thumbsup:

Just so Kewl!! :cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
203 Posts
hmmm that wheel and tire choice looks awfully familiar. ;) looks good though, looks like fun.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hmmm that wheel and tire choice looks awfully familiar. ;) looks good though, looks like fun.
haha yea man and thanks, i def gotta give you props on your TB. after looking at yours so many times i just had to go the same route. :tiphat plus i couldn't pass up the deals i got on the wheels and tires, it could have been much more had i did somethin different.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts