Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Ive got an 07 Black TB and im undecided if i want to black out my tail lights I have looked through the galleries and I can not find a pic of a black 1 with smoked tail lights. Does anyone have a picture of 1 or no where i can find 1. And what are your opinions on this

Thank you

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
my Tb is silver but i have AVS tail light covers. i think i have a pic or two in my gallery?

i know that "BO TIE SS" also has his light blacked out on his SS. his are not cover though. tere are also sever other members that have their tail light blacked out too!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
47 Posts
I see you have headlight covers on your tb. What brand are they and how do you like them. Im going for the all black look and think that would look sweet. Are they a pain to take on and off?

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
Hey, Ive got an 07 Black TB and im undecided if i want to black out my tail lights I have looked through the galleries and I can not find a pic of a black 1 with smoked tail lights. Does anyone have a picture of 1 or no where i can find 1. And what are your opinions on this

Thank you
their is a member on here by the name of Bo Tie SS. "howdy Sam:tiphat"
he has the LED's tail lights and my brother smoked them out for him (vent or night shade it was called??)...i think it looks killer... i smokin out my tail lights until i can afford something aftermarket (like LED's etc) 15 dollar can of paint or 250-300$ tail lights??? :bonk: no brainer for now :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,643 Posts
I see you have headlight covers on your tb. What brand are they and how do you like them. Im going for the all black look and think that would look sweet. Are they a pain to take on and off?
I have AVS covers for both head & taillights. They are pretty easy to install and to take off, but honestly, i just leave them on all the time, except when weather gets bad, then i just pop them off. word of advise, put some double side tape or velcro on the top of the cover and have then attach to the top of your head lights, keeps them forma making a squeeking sound and keeeps them secure

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
97 Posts
I've always had mixed feelings on doing anything to darken my taillights...I just know that if I ever rear ended somebody and realized they had tinted taillights, that would be my FIRST line of defense. Not sure I want to grant somebody else the same opportunity.

As for the AVS tail covers, I picked up a pair but wasn't satisfied with the slightly grayish hue they had under sunlight. I didn't think it matched the deep black of the body panels well enough, so I took 'em back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts