Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the t-case harness that goes into the tccm separate from the
bcm harness......And is the transfercase wiring seperate from the rest of the wiring circuit in the body harness.....
My parts guy says that the tccm-tcase harness is incorporated into the body control harness.....

Pretty much If I get the same yr trailblazer front diff w the same 3.73's as I have now, the diff.+ harness, the t-case control module, 4wd switch+switch harness and the t.b transfercase....

Will it work? I assume yes, if the t-case/ 4wd is wired seperate from pcm/body harness.....If its wired together, possibly flash the pcm into thinking its a 4wd vin?.....Eff it even use the tb pcm + harness,,,,,

If not couldnt I just Snag the whole body harness?......I'm working overtime to pay for this,Not a punk dreamer.....I have money and connections...just need more info,,,,,

I was told my a gm master tech that he believes that the pcm is uninvolved with the tccm control/function.....HE said he will double check in the morning, he was at home when I called.... :tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
pcm has nothing to do with the tccm control function. They are both separate systems.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awd to 4wd swap

Thanx again Buc......Aye Buc are you always reading my posts or what?????

lol,:dielaugh:...jk........Cant wait to hear about the 2wd swap info.....

Lmao Buc and I will have to co-write up a swap giude/walk-thru on how to convert awd to 4wd, and then 4wd to rwd........

4wd gurus please chime in......

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Thanx again Buc......Aye Buc are you always reading my posts or what?????

lol,:dielaugh:...jk........Cant wait to hear about the 2wd swap info.....

Lmao Buc and I will have to co-write up a swap giude/walk-thru on how to convert awd to 4wd, and then 4wd to rwd........

4wd gurus please chime in......
well i know nobody in this site has swap from 4wd to 2wd before so i figure that id help you out and be the first to do the swap. I know only one member from tbssowners who converted his awd to 2wd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts