Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, might be time for that new bumper. Today someone slid thru an intersection and Tboned me. It was kind of a glancing blow but it pushed me up into the median, blew off the bumper cover into like 20 peices. The drivers door won't open from the outside, rear door is scratched up and dented. Drivers window blew into a million pieces.

JUST MY LUCK right before christmas.

the cop said that was the 10th accident in the past 4 hrs in a 4 mile stretch of rt 59.

Here are the pics

needs new doors, and a fender

and a bumper cover (this is all just from sliding into a pile of icey snow afer this guy glanced off me and pushed me into the median)

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
162 Posts
Hope you're alright

I'm assuming it was ice that caused the trouble. No salt was put down, you know, immediately, once the first five or so accidents happened? I saw on the news somewhere back there a town threw down garlic salt that was donated by a factory. It seems at least a police presence at said intersection should have occurred. Sorry about the damage to your vehicle though. Maybe it is a sign to start some mods. A silver lining perhaps?:)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I am fine.

Ill prolly just have them replace the door, glass, and attempt to fix the rear door/replace it.

The front bumper Ill just roll with the reinforcing bar for now, see what kinda cash they give me for a bumper cover/paint.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Sorry about your luck with the TB....Hope you are alright.......I remember hearing yesterday within a 9hr time frame there was about over 150+ accidents and 19 injuries.......people just have snap out of the summer driving and realize it is winter!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i hate it, everyone thinks they can just stop on a dime still. Plus, i am usually nice and pull everyone out of the ditch when they can't drive.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
27 Posts
ya'll can all come to charleston SC it was 75 degrees the past couple of days. No ice no worries. BUT when there is ice just imagine the fools on the road down here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh god, i bet that is a treat.

Well tow truck comes and gets her tomorrow, On a plus note, all the scratches, dents ect on that side of the truck will be gone now. like the one from where that A hole keyed it about a month ago

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tow truck should be here any minute :hopeless

i wonder when i will get it back cause the damn holidays coming up.:confused:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
728 Posts
thats why im glad i dont live in the snow, glad to hear your alright and no one was seriously hurt, time for custom bumper...lol ...atleast niothing happened to your rims and tires and suspension

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Just found your post,,
been out of town..i wont say where..heehee..
Hope everything works out for you,and glad
you are OK!!

If you had a few more lights, it could be a stunt
double for hatchett.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts