Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the switchblade style keyfobs that come on alot of the foreign cars. I've seen the Saab ket for the 9-7x and thats cool, but not quite as nice as the switchblade ones. Does anybody make a switchblade key that will work with the Trailvoys?

·
Registered
15 Posts
i would like to make mine like the new BMW keys to where you have to a push button started to where the fob has to be within a few feet to start the car i used to do valet and i loved them keys there really good if your in a hurry all you have to do is unlock push and go but i have yet to find anything to do that so looks like ill just have to settle with a normal key but i will look into a flip key they look neat

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
175 Posts
i would like to make mine like the new BMW keys to where you have to a push button started to where the fob has to be within a few feet to start the car i used to do valet and i loved them keys there really good if your in a hurry all you have to do is unlock push and go but i have yet to find anything to do that so looks like ill just have to settle with a normal key but i will look into a flip key they look neat
WOW, holy run-on sentence Batman.

Very nice idea, but pretty expensive in theory to aftermarket or DIY.

Sounds cool, Good luck:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
WOW, holy run-on sentence Batman.

Very nice idea, but pretty expensive in theory to aftermarket or DIY.

Sounds cool, Good luck:D
ya i dunno ill look into it but I'm not all that good when it comes to that kinds stuff i don't even know where to start it has to be a lot of work but ill look into it and let you know

just found out you can use any of the keyless ignition system

http://www.auto-hub.com/stardrive_push_start_ignition.html

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Is it just me or does that big fob look like it is going to get broken off if you forget and bump it? Or just wear out the key cylinder?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it just me or does that big fob look like it is going to get broken off if you forget and bump it? Or just wear out the key cylinder?
almost the cars i parked in valet they didn't have any keys on the fob but some did but why even have keys on it if you will never need them rite??? unless its a house key but i don't see just a few keys will brake it

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
from the looks of it, the articles online I have found say it looks like the key-port is dead in the water before it even got started. They started taking orders then refunded all the money to the buyers and have locked up the brakes hard. I'll have to think about the other one though

·
Registered
2007 buick rainier
328 Posts
almost the cars i parked in valet they didn't have any keys on the fob but some did but why even have keys on it if you will never need them rite??? unless its a house key but i don't see just a few keys will brake it
Could stand to use a little punctuation practice.:duh:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
604 Posts
The hoffman group has some pretty cool products on their site.

I like the design ur own gauge.

I wouldn't mind trying to do the flip key (just basic -- no remote). > TRKB

I just dont know which blank key to choose, there is 3 chevy blanks to choose from.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.