Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know who makes moog parts, or how to get a hold of them. I replaced my sway bar links less than a year ago and noticed today that the passenger side front one the lower boot is only half there. I went to all the parts stores in town and nobody has record of me buying them. I think i got them at o'Riellys but they say I have never bought anything there before.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
331 Posts
Not sure if it is correct

I'm not sure if the phone is correct but if it isn't i would go to napa since they sell moog parts look at the box and see if it lists where the company is located then try 411. I don't think napa would warranty it since they did not sell it to you.

Address: 1421 Magazine St
Louisville, KY,
40203-2063
Phone: 502-583-7795

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
152 Posts
I replaced mine too with the MOOG parts. Clunking noise came back in about a month. My bad, I didn't torque the left side down tight enough. Tightened it up and after many months, so far, so good.

After a year no one will warrantee it anyway. Buy another set (on ebay).:m2:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
18 Posts
moog makes moog parts...not to mention many of the other brands you buy....You can get them at napa, carquest, and advanced auto.....you may have to specifically request and order tham depending on the store in your area.....got to order some myself...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts