Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. New to the tb world, slowly finding stuff for it. Now its time to upgrade the bouncy ride. Esp hitting bumps.. What is everyone doing to solve it? I would love anyones input and if so where to purchase the parts... and part number if possible... should i lower it also at the same time? Truck has only about 40k on it.. and we do get snow here....lol... :crazy:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Nah, don't lower it. :no:

Run a search for bilsteins. Many, if not most of us upgrade to their heavy duty ones. You just missed a big 4 for the price of 3 sale. Sorry. And lots of members are pleased with the service and discount code offered by site vendor shockwarehouse.com"

Part numbers are in the MANY threads discussing them, or on the Shock Warehouse site.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Hey everyone. New to the tb world, slowly finding stuff for it. Now its time to upgrade the bouncy ride. Esp hitting bumps.. What is everyone doing to solve it? I would love anyones input and if so where to purchase the parts... and part number if possible... should i lower it also at the same time? Truck has only about 40k on it.. and we do get snow here....lol... :crazy:
Welcome to the site.
If you get snow, i would lift rather than lower...heehee..

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
Welcome to the site.
If you get snow, i would lift rather than lower...heehee..
been lowered for 3 years and my TB does just fine in the snow. I even left my 22s and 24s on for 2 of those winters and traction was there when I needed it but not when I was playing around :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool thanks, i will hit their site up and see what they have... any luck with swaybar upgrades and such? i am just soo used to running cars not suv's and ride/handling is soo different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts