Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to sound dumb on this but I have an '07 LS with the ZW7 package and saw listed 2 types for the rear. Coil or air for the rear. Any idea on how to tell which one so I an order the right set. I tried searching but didnt find anything.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
You could try looking to see if you have coil springs or black air bags holding up the rear axle, but I'll just share that air suspension wasn't an option on your vehicle. So don't worry.

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Roadie for the info. :) I was hoping to get a funny pic. It was late here and I was goig to see in the morning but you know how when you have money burning a hole in your pocket and just cant wait til morning to order the parts.:D By the way did you use to work for GM or still do? There seems to be nothing you cant answer.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Thanks Roadie for the info. :) I was hoping to get a funny pic.
OK:

By the way did you use to work for GM or still do? There seems to be nothing you cant answer.
Nope. I just always buy the shop manuals for the cars I buy. I'm an electrical engineer with a bottomless curiosity about systems and design philosophies, even evil teams like the one that worked on the GMT360s.

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:laugh: Good to know I think electtical engineers are better at making sure everything works right, not just put together.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts