Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will one of you very helpful people please post a video of your sunroof in action? I'm trying to calibrate mine and the calibration procedure isn't working properly. It's been so long since mine has worked, I forget how the switch works. Like for instance, when it's in it's 'closed' position, do you have to hold the button or just press it to get it to either vent or open? Then once it's vented or opened, do you just press it once to go back to closed, or do you need to hold the button. How high up is the 'vent' position? Are there any other stop points other than 'vent', 'closed', and 'full open'? I've finally got a nice day to work on this. I've tried the calibration procedure several times and it always seems to think that it's in the closed position when it is actually not. I'm thinking that what I'll have to do is let it stop in what it thinks is the closed position, remove the motor (without unplugging it), and manually put it forward a bit so it's lined up with the 'drill bit' alignment holes, then reinstall the motor. Does anyone think for any reason that won't work? Really don't want to break the parts after I finally got them installed after it being broken for almost 5 years. Thanks for any help I can get!! :hail::hail::hail:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got it figured out. A friend of a friend on Facebook has one and he set me straight. I did end up having to set the motor in what it thought was the closed position, remove it, take out the glass, align the tracks with the alignment holes, and put it all back together. Works great now. How do I mark this post as solved?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts