Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took some photos of the sunrise this morning up in the mountains, absolutely beautiful :)

While I was up there, I took a few shots of the truck.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
59 Posts
Beautiful :) but i can't identify these lights in the sky above your envoy! are these what i think they are...space ships?! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful :) but i can't identify these lights in the sky above your envoy! are these what i think they are...space ships?! :rolleyes:
Yeah, spaceships :)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Nice looking shots there Cody... :thumbsup:
I'm digging the light bar... how long did it take you to build it & how much did it cost you? :undecided

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking shots there Cody... :thumbsup:
I'm digging the light bar... how long did it take you to build it & how much did it cost you? :undecided
Well they're just the baja lights from walmart, $20something for a pack, and theres two lights in a pack. Paid about $15 for the aluminum bar they're mounted to. Me and Brandon (BigBadBowtie008), well, mostly Brandon, helped mount and install, took a couple hours.

JD has a thread over on offroadtb that we used kinda as a model for this:
http://forums.offroadtb.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=8&start=0

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Well they're just the baja lights from walmart, $20something for a pack, and theres two lights in a pack. Paid about $15 for the aluminum bar they're mounted to. Me and Brandon (BigBadBowtie008), well, mostly Brandon, helped mount and install, took a couple hours.
Ah.. the ability to change mounting plans in a matter of minutes. Where's the pic from the grinder? lol I thought it was kinda cool. My shop is still a mess, at least now the Christmas stuff has all been put away.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts