Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
24 Posts
I just received my Sunroof Doctor kit. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Will give it a try this weekend on my 02 TB..

Sent from my GT-I8190L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just received my Sunroof Doctor kit. Keeping my fingers crossed!!!! Will give it a try this weekend on my 02 TB..

My Sunroof is now working like new. You do need to install the kit complete.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Learning procedure problems..

Is anyone still paying attention to this thread? If not, I'll start a new one. I hate to resurrect a dead thread, but I'm having some problems with the relearn procedure. I've followed the instructions, but the point that the truck thinks is the closed position is actually open about an inch. Luckily I can bump it up little by little to close it. I'll post a video of me doing the procedure and hopefully some of you can tell me what I'm doing wrong.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
6 Posts
Sunroof Problem

2007 GMC Envoy, My sunroof opened but now will only move about 3 or 4 inches then stops. the glass appears to be jamming against the top of the track on the back half of the window. Any Idea how to get it to move forward?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
2 Posts
03Envoy with broken sunroof

Looks like a good thread to help guide me going to give this a try this weekend
Steve

·
Registered
1 Posts
Fix looks good but the pictures are gone.

Without the pictures it will be blind attempt to repair sunroof. Don't suppose anyone has updated this post?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Help with sunroof replacement steps

hatchet669,
Your detail description of what steps are needed is great. I would love the photos, but photobucket has changed their policy and your photos through them are no longer viewable. Can you please load again? Thank you.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
3 Posts
I have ordered the repair kit but its has started to get cold and snowing a bit here and there.

Not sure when I can install it. Too bad the pictures from the original post doesn't work. I am deciding if I need to replace the whole kit and not sure if I can use some of the parts only (rails seems fine where other plastic/nylon parts has shown micro cracks due to age). I am just trying not to do the rivet cause I don't have a rivet gun.

So far no leaks and will try to take pictures when I install.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
3 Posts
i posted that I have received the kit last November and still has not installed it. I am going to read the instructions and look at the pictures more closely and see if i can replace the worn parts instead of dropping the headliner and removing the motor.

anyone has any insights/comments/pointers/tips??

thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
How does the entertainment system unbolt from the headliner?

I'm dropping the headliner to fix the open moon roof, but stuck at the entertainment system. Can't find the bolts to drop it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I installed the replacement parts yesterday but I noticed that the parts did not slide very easily... I greased the heck out of it and they wouldn't slide. Then I thought maybe it is supposed to be tight. So, I installed it, pressed open and it opened. I pressed and held the open button to reprogram it. Doing this broke one of the new parts I just installed. So, my first question is, should it slide easier? Second, why would it break when trying to program it?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I have replaced the pieces on my sunroof. I put it all back together the right way. But the sunroof still won't open. Any suggestions as to why? I Can hear the motor turning but nothing happens.
Also after putting everything back together, my lights are now acting up and my doors won't lock with key fob. Anyone else know or have had this problem?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts