Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does this happen to anyone else?

I think my Trailblazer looks good. I love the lines. It's not lifted or lowered, and that's okay for me :yes: I have a few mods that I like.

But sometimes, from just the right angles, I look at it and think "Wow, that looks BADASS!"

Does certain lighting and angles make you think your truck looks more awesome than normal?

Or maybe it's the beer :dielaugh:

Chris

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
at school a lot of the parking lots on campus are at the bottom of hills. when walking down to it, it looks a little lower and bad as hell. then again, i had too much to drink once, and insisted my truck was a jeep and not mine.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Does this happen to anyone else?

I think my Trailblazer looks good. I love the lines. It's not lifted or lowered, and that's okay for me :yes: I have a few mods that I like.

But sometimes, from just the right angles, I look at it and think "Wow, that looks BADASS!"

Does certain lighting and angles make you think your truck looks more awesome than normal?

Or maybe it's the beer :dielaugh:

Chris
Oh boy... Chris has hit the sauce!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Wow I'm glad I'm not the only one that has thoughts about my sexy TB....hahaha....but yes, I really like the look of mine nice & shiny as the sun is setting with the runnning lights/roof lights & fogs on...;) Alcohol def intensifies the effect:laugh:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
270 Posts
Every morning, when I hit that garage door button. As the door comes up, My voy says "Hey there. You miss me?". I hit the unlock button and it winks at me, and I think to myself. "thats a nice lookin truck"

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
I would have to agree with you guys....depending on the angle we look at our rides it does look damn sexy!!!

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
I hit the unlock button and it winks at me, and I think to myself. "thats a nice lookin truck"
Sorry to tell ya, but if your truck is winking you have a headlight out. Better get that fixed.:D

I am really loving the look of my truck now after I have dropped it. I purposely try to park next to a grocery getting TV when I am out just so I can admire it next to a stock truck.

·
Registered
2002 olds bravada
14 Posts
I have a 2002 Bravada and I love the look of it....and it's totally stock !
I went to a local big GM dealership to pick up a part and as I was walking to the door, I could see that the staff were all looking at me...I thought that they thought I was going to rob the place.
But they were actually looking at the truck !! (I shudda known)
They all said that they have never seen this Model Bravada before, and they loved it too (of course).
THAT's how good it looks .....STOCK !

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Sorry to tell ya, but if your truck is winking you have a headlight out. Better get that fixed.:D

I am really loving the look of my truck now after I have dropped it. I purposely try to park next to a grocery getting TV when I am out just so I can admire it next to a stock truck.
I always park next too stockers...hahaha..makes mine look even taller!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts