Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone please tell me what the heck those roll in/out cargo covers are actually called and where might I buy one for me trailblazer? :suicide:

I'm sorry if this is in the incorrect forum and please delete if it's an issue.

Thanks Mike
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.