Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
No, I heard about it, but I don't think so. I work so much, the team practices at the pool where I'm a lifeguard. So If I'm done with my shift or not working, I hop in with them and let the coach use me to teach the little kids. I knew a kid named Thomas from club, he said he went to Stoneman Douglas. Where is the Sunshine States game? I'll try to make it, I have friends that will be playing there.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
Yeah, talk about stress. I'm a guard/instructor at PJ Meli in Dania, for Ellis & Associates, those kids are so damn annoying sometimes. I've met a couple cool little dudes, but I've never seen so many kids afraid of the water. I was a fish when I was their age. I'll be there if I can clear work and all. I don't know if I'll be playing, but I'll ask the coach about it. Maybe we'll meet up and talk TrailVoys and polo after.

·
Registered
137 Posts
in order
1- sleep it out
2- if 1 does not work, drive around country side and think it out (look a the issue from a positive point of view (does not work 95% of the time)
3- if 1&2 fail, drink 3 beers max, never drink something out,
4- take my younger brothers and go shooting (that solves 90% of the stuff and help me think clear after I get the pressure out (do not use 9mm for this purpose, try 45 or a pump action)
5- if nothing works out, go camp in the desert side for a night or 2

6- if nothing works, call 911 cause most probably I will be having a heart attach soon, still 32 years old with a record of 17 heart attacks, had my first one at 19 and my 50 years old doctor promised to come to my funeral, I live next door to a hospital, when I move to a new house I start looking for a hospital next door and when I got married I sent the wife to learn driving a first aid,

bottom line, stress can be fatal, watch out and trust me, the health issues it causes are worst than your worst nightmare, after so many trials, I think I am learning how to control it

I hope this helped some of you relief their stress :D

·
Premium Member
2003 isuzu ascender
730 Posts
Call a couple of the girls on my team and my daughter and I pick them up and head to the batting cages. It's amazing how fast pent-up stress and tension will drain out of me when I'm swingin' the sticks. And my daughter, well, all you have to do is say "cages?" and it's like asking the dog if he wants to "go for 'ride?" She'll have her equipment bag in the car with her cleats on faster than you can blink!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm very emotional and it often bothers me. When I have any problems, I'm usually so stressed that I can’t sleep and often feel sick. It started after I had a baby. I know that anxiety is a psychological illness, but so far I cann't do anything about it. I try to have a good rest after I solve my problems, but before that I use any natural sedatives to get enough sleep and not to feel so much anxiety. I found on this portal Canadian pharmacy a description of all sedatives and chose what has a herbal composition and a minimum of side effects. The thought that I need to visit a psychotherapist also makes me anxious, so I still cann't decide on this.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts