Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do some of you do to get rid of all that stress, you know from the spouse, in laws, dog running around? :undecided

you know, veg out, exercise....

·
Registered
513 Posts
It depends on the time of the year but right now I just play hockey. In the spring and fall, sometimes we get a pickup street hocket game but in the summer when its nasty out I just go for a ride in the TB. When none of the above is an option, I will usually just turn on the playstation and play any game that I can just shoot or destory things in and just go crazy. Sometimes just sleeping works too...:yes:

·
Registered
chevy other
1,890 Posts
go surfing ,as soon as i hit the water i forget every thing!!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,407 Posts
Take a ride in my TB

Go quadding

Gym

Golf

squash

play with my dogs

that's about it

·
Registered
665 Posts
1. mess with the truck or bike..

2. one word..............playstation:yes:

3. play with the box the kids came in....hehehe:x

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
i like to go surfing it so peaceful out there being one with the ocean

also i like to wakeboard the water is really peaceful to me

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_slt
8,233 Posts
So what do some of you do to get rid of all that stress, you know from the spouse, in laws, dog running around? :undecided
Scream into a pillow :laugh:....sounds kinda funny but it does wonders....someone else said he went into his garage and yelled as loud as he could too....my neighbors are too close for me to do that and would prolly call the cops :crazy: :D

Another is watching the sunset...that always calms my nerves

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
428 Posts
Usually a ride in the TB will do me fine with either the radio blasting or radio off windows down listenin to the truck :D

ATV ridin calms me down too

·
Registered
199 Posts
Since I think I'm just a walking, eating and breathing stress ball, I have plenty of ways I try dealing with it...lets see taking walks, doing tae-bo, lifting weights, listening to music, driving around, eating junk food, writing poetry or writing down my feelings, scrapbooking, doing any sport or any physical activity that requires hitting or kicking something like baseball or soccer and the list could go on and on but my favorite is sleeping it off so it can only all recooperate for my next fatal stress attack that will leave me pretty much crazy once again :crazy:

·
Registered
187 Posts
where do u play water polo i just started this year do play for uf's club team

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
814 Posts
1. Play Ice Hockey

2. Go to the Gym

3. TrailVoy.Com

4. Playstation GT4 (trying to earn my cars back after my memory card bit it)

:crazy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,111 Posts
... or sometimes just manning up and talking to someone about my stress, you know, a good healthy venting. Mom's always good for that, as are my closer friends.
:iagree: It's great to have family/friends who are willing to lend an ear, so you can get things off your chest.:yes: Venting is a great stress reliever.:hissy: Sometimes (more times than not), I'll buy something for the SS, or hang out on TrailVoy.:D

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,667 Posts
where do u play water polo i just started this year do play for uf's club team
I started in 11th grade. I joined the club team a little late (Spring semester, which is like a practice semester, no coach or anything), but in the Fall I will try to play as much as I can. Right now I'm practicing with a youth club (I'm the oldest player by like 4 years, but the coach is the head referee for Broward County, and I've already learned so much.) It's a lot of fun, by far my favorite sport to play.

·
Registered
187 Posts
sweet man ya im playing with a new club team in deerfield its lots of fun :woot:i think this one kid on our team plays dfor uf his name is thomas. you goingto play in sunshine states at the end of the month?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts