Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This weekend I decided to mount my new Streamlight ultrastinger with car charger in the trunk. I mounted it to the large removable panel on the passenger side, and wired it to two 12v cirgarette lighter ports I recessed mounted into the inside of the plastic compartment. (pics apon request, not sure if anyone was interested). My problem is that to add the new circuit I had to remove the #6 stranded red feeder wire of the secondary fuse block under the passenger seat. The install went fine and the new circuit is fine, however now when I set my AC to blow out the front vents, it will only discharge air out of the corner vents that blow air onto the side windows and windshield. I tried to research this in previous posts and it seems most guys who have this problem solve it by disconnecting the neg side of the battery for a few minutes then plugging it back in, putting the car in run, etc etc. I have done this several times, I tried just pulling the HVAC fuses, and yet my problem persists. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what to try? Thank you for your time in reading this and if you have any ideas or insight it would be greatly appreciated. If it matters my truck is an 06 LT short wheel base

1 - 1 of 1 Posts