Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to make it possible for my daughter to be able to connect/stream music from her iPhone onto the factory Bose stereo in her 2005 GMC Envoy (with steering wheel controls and On-Star) and need some help. Awhile back I bought the TranzIt USB (IS32) and tried to install it per the instructions. However, it has never really worked properly, When I hook a phone up to it and play music, the musical part of a song plays but no vocals (sounds quality isn't very good either). Also, when I turn off the Tranzlt, reception on regular FM radio stations isn't nearly as good as it was before the Tranzlt was installed. I tried contacting iSimple but they weren't much help. Any ideas on what the problem might be? Is there another inexpensive way to give her this ability? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Streaming

Get one of those little FM Transmitters for linking with phone and tablet from Wally World.

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_slt
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I never could get the iSimple Tranzlt to work. Bought a FM transmitter instead. I am selling the iSimple Tranzlt for $30 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Using a wire connecting the two devices together, you can connect via the USB connector to listen to music on your car radio.
Setting a phone ringtone is simple and easy to set. You can download sounds and songs for free at a website that offers ringtones for your phone kostenlose klingeltöne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts