Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all..

I was under the hood today and I noticed near the battery area that there is a red wire that is unhooke. Its wrapped with a bunch of wires and I cannot figure out what its for. I've atatched a pic.

Thanks in advance

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
It may go to the flux capacitor pack as a secondary power source. I wouldn't touch it or supply power to it for any reason.
:mad:Seriously....this is your answer to the OP? Here's someone who is looking for help and you give them a stupid, childish answer like that? Just shows what you know about our trucks. You need to read the threads on this forum and learn all you can, you are of no use to people here who have a geniune question, and just want a little help. You are part of the reason for the mass exodus of great technical minds from this site:mad:

The red wire you are looking at is for charging a trailer battery. It goes back to the trailer harness plug.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
8 Posts
Are you really crying about a an answer that I was only kidding about? Get a bit of sense of humor dude! I was actually going to look at my truck and try to find out what it may be, but being that you sir, have already answered that his question, I will discontinue searching for answer. In the meantime, go get a massage or manicure.

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
You are definitely the reason that all of the people, myself included do not hang out here, except to check messages and see how far off the beaten track people are leading others. At this point, I have forgotten more than you will ever know about your GMT360. So, when you have a genuine question, you're screwed!!

·
Banned
2005 chevy
180 Posts
You are definitely the reason that all of the people, myself included do not hang out here, except to check messages and see how far off the beaten track people are leading others. At this point, I have forgotten more than you will ever know about your GMT360. So, when you have a genuine question, you're screwed!!

:iagree::dielaugh::dielaugh:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts