Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just started last night and I can't seem to find anything on this issue...
I have an 06 Envoy Denali. When I remove my key from the ignition my seat is set to move back for easier entry / exit. Last night when I got home from work and removed the key the seat was moving back as it should but about half way through the movement I heard a strange low tone noise from the front left speaker (the one that the navigation speaks through). I put the key in and took it out several times and the speaker made this noise about every other time. Didn't notice it this morning when I got to work.

Any ideas as to what this could be?

At the same time I'm investigating the dimming / flickering of the interior and exterior lights and an alternator gauge that constantly fluctuates but always stays in the mid / ok range. I've had this issue for a few months but now it's really starting to bother me. There is plenty of info on this problem but I wanted to mention it in case these problems are in any way related...???

Thanks for any help you can provide!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think the Battery was the root of the problem...

I saw there were a lot of people who looked at my post (I appreciate it!) so I wanted to post an update. It seems that my battery was on it's last leg. When I got home last night and turned off the engine the headlights went very dim, my interior lights were sort of flickering and then the speaker made the same low tone noise when the seat moved back. I put the key in and took it out a few times and the problem was consistent.
I removed the battery, took it in and had it tested and it was not holding a charge like it should have been. Replaced the battery and all problems are solved!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts