Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked around on here and couldnt find a thread with a list of common part numbers like we have in the audio forum about adapters. I think this would be good so the same questions looking for part numbers arent asked over and over again. I will start the list if you like.

Clear/Smoked Mirror Signals......19120868 & 19120869
Yellow/Orange Mirror Signals.....88944062 & 88944063
Ebrake-w/chrome insert...........10363923
Wood Shift Handle..................15278154 or 15110836
Aluminum Shift Handle.............15110837
Brake Cooling Package.............19154753
Rear License plate mount seel...15170981
Third Brake Light....................15201921
Differential Cover Gasket.........12479020

I think it would be really cool if the thread was left open for people to reply and add more numbers to it, and as part numbers are added in the posts then maybe one of the mods could add the part numbers into this first post then that way all the part numbers are right there at the top.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Envoy Fan said:
Good idea that has been discussed before, but no action taken to date.
We are working on an idea that beats a "sticky" with a bunch of part numbers... It just takes time :p

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,371 Posts
Oh yeah, I remember a thread about that...one of you guys got a hold of the dealer parts system software and was talking about putting up a "database" so members would have access to it. That would be sweet! :yes:

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am working on this. I am open to suggestion on how this could be layed out. Categories, etc.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think it would be great if it was broken down into year make and model. It the same part number is good for a TB, Envoy, Ranier etc then the part number should be repeated in each section.

Example...

2002-2006 TB

Clear turn signal Left side XXXXXXXXX
Clear turn signal Right side XXXXXXXXX

2002-2006 Envoy

2002-2006 Ranier

Even if the part number is the same for each model it should be listed in each vehicle section to make it easy to find. Also a small picture of the item if it is available would be helpful. Each vehicle should be listed on a separate page so you dont have to scroll through a million parts for Envoys and Tb just to find the one you need for the Ascender or vise versa

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,293 Posts
Once I get back to Brooklyn after the weekend I'll scan and post the 2002-2003 Trailblazer/Envoy/Bravada collision parts list in PDF format

It has many things like bumper covers, lights, the old p/n for the 3rd brake light that's not compartmentalized, etc.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
114 Posts
Tommy said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am working on this. I am open to suggestion on how this could be layed out. Categories, etc.

Thanks,
Tommy,

This type of functionality is actually something I really miss about Dakota-Durango.com. I especially liked that I could click on a specific category/subcategory and see a great deal of detail about the product. Most even had links directly to the manufacturer, or, for some items you could order them directly off the site.

I'm sure given you skill and ability you could do even better, but just to give you some inspiration, here's a link to their parts site: http://www.dakota-durango.com/partsinfo.php

FWIW, the Dakota R/T community is nuts about modding and very passionate about their vehicles. That site alone has 5000+ members. Personally, I like the TBECentral site better overall, but I miss the parts directory as a "one-stop-shop" and I really miss all the group buys.

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
work-n-show said:
Personally, I like the TBECentral site better overall, but I miss the parts directory as a "one-stop-shop" and I really miss all the group buys.
TBECentral...wow your an old timer. :rotfl:

Thanks for the info. :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts