Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
in case anyone has noticed, I've been sticking all the up coming meets in that chapters section, this will be part of your job once you have that control, stick up coming meets and unstick them after they have pasted. (being highly noticeable) this will help your members and anyone else interested in coming to keep track of said meet.

PS: if anyone has something up coming I missed, let me know.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
in case anyone has noticed, I've been sticking all the up coming meets in that chapters section, this will be part of your job once you have that control, stick up coming meets and unstick them after they have pasted. (being highly noticeable) this will help your members and anyone else interested in coming to keep track of said meet.

PS: if anyone has something up coming I missed, let me know.
Chapter Presidents should have the ability to stick threads in their forum, but there is a stupid restriction that prevents anyone other than Admins and Moderators from doing this. I can't even find a modification to install that will allow a work around.

I will keep looking though.

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Can you guys try to encourage members to include dates in their thread titles when they setup meets? This will allow us to stick and un-stick threads without having to go searching through the thread for a date to see if it has occurred yet or not.

If the member is not able to go back and edit the title, please report the first post in the thread and put the date in the "Reason" box and we will edit the title.

Thank you :thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Also, if there is a thread that you want stuck, please report it and just ask and someone on the staff will get it taken care of.

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Yeah, they're pretty quick like that. It's not to usual for me to catch something before they've already handled it, so I know what you mean.

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
I cleaned up a ton of sticky threads last week because they were getting out of hand. I don't mind sticking threads in the Chapter's forum for their upcoming meet, but I don't want to see sticky and duplicate threads about a meet in other areas of the site.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Will do fellas, just saw this thread. Starting to spend a little more time on here so thats a good thing!

I asked Ed a while back about being able to moderate our own Chapter areas and post sticky threads, he said it probably wouldnt happen anytime soon due to the software. Eh oh well (oh wait, Im starting to sound Canadian. Bill you're rubbing off on me!!:crackup::bonk:).

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Yes it is tough while coordinating at the start. Pre-mature sticulation may be the culprit as we investigate and finalize dates.:undecided

But can our Super Mods edit these for us or should we start and sticky a new thread with the set date time and place?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes it is tough while coordinating at the start. Pre-mature sticulation may be the culprit as we investigate and finalize dates.:undecided

But can our Super Mods edit these for us or should we start and sticky a new thread with the set date time and place?

we can always fix any updates you need done...:yes:

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
we can always fix any updates you need done...:yes:
I think Ed needs a red cape with a big yellow S on it! Always there to help us out and save the day! :thumbsup:

(Although please refrain from wearing the blue spandex tights and the form fitting red briefs) :excited::raspberry

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think Ed needs a red cape with a big yellow S on it! Always there to help us out and save the day! :thumbsup:

(Although please refrain from wearing the blue spandex tights and the form fitting red briefs) :excited::raspberry
:dielaugh:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts