Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks Tak1313 for your input... but I don't totally agree.

Any time I had to replace a PS pump.... just a few "pin-to-pin' travels with the steering wheel while both front wheels were off the ground, would purge any air in the system ..... I will however keep an open mind since I too have a very noisy pump and a yet in-the-box GM replacement - new.

If I have any trouble at all in getting all the air out - I will be here telling it like it is.

I am not feeling well - 74 years does that to people sometimes - but as soon as the weather breaks a little warmer and the snow actually totally disappears - I'll be on it like stink.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
48 Posts
Check the driver side top of the Shock tower for leaks from the power steering line. This happens in many tb's due to some problem were the clamp in that place makes a small hole in the steering power line , return line ..... This is a very common problem .... fixes are on youtube ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Force directing issues can be shockingly disappointing. In the same way as other extravagances throughout everyday life, when you become accustomed to them being there, they begin to feel more like necessities than extravagances. On the off chance that you've at any point out of nowhere lost force controlling in your vehicle, at that point you know precisely what we're discussing. Force controlling used to be an extravagance accessible on numerous autos, however a long way from a standard choice and get help jdm website. On a 1969 Colt, power controlling was a choice accessible from the production line however cost an extra $94.95 to have introduced! Today it is difficult to envision even the most conservative of vehicles not having power controlling standard.

Force guiding frameworks have additionally advanced a great deal since the alternative that was accessible on the 1969 Bronco. Numerous vehicles despite everything utilize a straightforward water powered framework however some have progressed to electric frameworks. The advantage of an electric framework is that when the force help isn't required the framework can close down. A conventional pressure driven force directing framework is continually sapping power from the motor on the grounds that the water powered siphon is running whether you need assistance guiding or not. Some electric force controlling frameworks utilize an electric siphon to pressurize water driven liquid while others avoid the power through pressure out and out and simply utilize a huge electric engine to help with turning the front wheels. For more data on the advantages of every framework, take a stab at understanding Vehicle and Driver's audit of the two sorts of frameworks.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts