Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When driving at night, I observe a random momentary (about 1 sec) bluish light (more like a glow from an LED) from under the dash on the drivers side. When I observe this occurring and look down is just about the time it's done. I have looked under the dash and haven't spotted anything that looks like a light or LED. The Envoy is stock with all original electronics. Nothing else unusual is observed other than the random light.

Anyone else experience this or have any ideas?

·
Registered
2002 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ 4X4
4 Posts
I have a 2002 TB LTZ, and when I was replacing my ignition switch and checking wires after I blew my AC resistor, when I had the lower knee guard plate below the steering wheel (the rectangle shape plate below bottom steering wheel cover) there is a bulb on the underside of it. Could it be that? My other guess would be a security light, something to do with Onstar, or a break booster box of some sort kinda thing...? Saw you didn't have any replies so I figured I'd take a shot in the dark! My TB is the 2nd Chevy I've ever owned in my life, (Ford guy, cause of Mustangs) so I'm learning all the things screwy and fishy with our trucks. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts