Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres some pics of my ss conversion progress bought the bumpers and grille last monday did all the body work saturday and painted them sunday I think its gonna look awesome because I havent seen a metallic green tbss just waiting for the other parts I ordered to come in braces spacers etc. and then I'll get to work on the install :woohoo:

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
38 Posts
It's going to look very nice once everything is installed. And like u said that green metallic is going to stand out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks it came with the chrome billet inserts on the side vents of the front bumper so it does look nice (need to order the center one but it looks decent) ill post some pics tomorrow and keep everyone posted on the progress as i go along :yes:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
9 Posts
Is this conversion possible on a 2002? Looking at buying one and really would be nice cause the styling is soooooo much nicer that the standard TB.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it is mine is an 02 trailblazer LT just make sure you know all the parts you need to complete the conversion

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks its gonna be unique a metallic green tbss clone

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No not right now I'm just trying to get the ss look

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
76 Posts
I would take off the roof rack, i did on mine...looks much better. I would love to convert to an SS powertrain but no $$.:bonk:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:iagree: and I'm mostly just for the look I actually got it for better mpgs compared to my 96 c1500 I got some mods on it and I'm more than happy with its performance and if I were to supercharge one I'd do my p/u 1st

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Finished my conversion last Sat. 3/10 and here it is i think it looks pretty damn good let me know what you think? :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I want to but I'm waiting to see if I can find the painted side moldings and do Wat another member did and use them to cover the holes it looked really good basically oem and right now I'm seeing what all I need to do the 2/4 djm drop

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys will do if anyone knows what else besides modded djm a arms I need with the 2/4 kit if you could let me know just waiting for some feedback cause I've heard a lot of ppl have problems with it :eek:fftopic:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts