Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone ,

My 06 TB just started stalling after the initial start up in the morning. It would sit for a good 12hrs at night and when I start it it will run and then stall out. I can re-start it right back up and leave for work and the truck is fine the rest of the day. It has happend about 3 times in the last two weeks. Any ideas ? ... No check engine lights or anything , the rpm will idle at 500-600.

Thanks !!

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,422 Posts
Maybe a leaky fuel injector? Try some good fuel injector cleaner.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok so I went to Autozone today and the code is P0014 ? .... any ideas ... The guy at autozone said the first thing I should try is to do a oil and filter change because the code for cam shaft stuff ..... any help would be greatly appreciated .... is the truck safe to drive still ?

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
Ok so I went to Autozone today and the code is P0014 ? .... any ideas ... The guy at autozone said the first thing I should try is to do a oil and filter change because the code for cam shaft stuff ..... any help would be greatly appreciated .... is the truck safe to drive still ?
The truck is safe to drive. Usually an oil and filter change will fix it. Has it been a long time since the oil was changed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts