Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on these boards in a while, but I'm considering getting rid of the TB soon and figured I'd see anyone might be interested in just getting the Stainless Works Headers I put on my TB EXT LS back on 2009. I originally had the whole SW headers/single cat-back system w/muffler and put on a different aftermarket resonator after the muffler. Now, it doesn't have the cat; just an off-road pipe, but the headers, 3" pipes, muffler, resonator are in good condition. If anyone's interested, make me an offer; I'm still not sure if I really want to pull-out this exhaust system and put the factory exhaust back on, but would consider it for the right $$. I see Kooks is now making headers for the I6, so maybe there's not a demand for these anymore.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
3 Posts
Haven't been on these boards in a while, but I'm considering getting rid of the TB soon and figured I'd see anyone might be interested in just getting the Stainless Works Headers I put on my TB EXT LS back on 2009. I originally had the whole SW headers/single cat-back system w/muffler and put on a different aftermarket resonator after the muffler. Now, it doesn't have the cat; just an off-road pipe, but the headers, 3" pipes, muffler, resonator are in good condition. If anyone's interested, make me an offer; I'm still not sure if I really want to pull-out this exhaust system and put the factory exhaust back on, but would consider it for the right $$. I see Kooks is now making headers for the I6, so maybe there's not a demand for these anymore.
Do you still your headers and how much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts