Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I need the part number for the leather perforated SS steering wheel? Anyone have access to that info. by chance?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, thanks. I was worried about getting the right one for the SS. I want to make sure I don't get the plain leather one, because once I order it it will be mine and I don't want to throw away $150.00.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
gunner said:
Dude, thanks. I was worried about getting the right one for the SS. I want to make sure I don't get the plain leather one, because once I order it it will be mine and I don't want to throw away $150.00.
what happened to yours? don't they all come with the same wheel?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine has a nick in the leather where something sharp bumped in to it. The SS steering wheel is different, I'm pretty sure, than the standard leather one that comes in a Trailblazer with leather interior.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Does anyone know the part number for the standard leather steering wheel? I would like to replace the stock non leather steering wheel on my 07 trailblazer ls.

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
Even list price isn't that bad in my opinion! These usually sell for $150 or so on eBay used! I was going to get an SS steering wheel, but I got lucky and found a brand spankin' new steering wheel (and the one just for 2002 none-the-less) on eBay. Then I sold my stock steering wheel and made more on it than I paid for the brand new one!

·
Premium Member
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
1,852 Posts
2 questions

1. does any year ss wheel fit on any TB? ( I have an o5 TB not an ss)

2. i do not have audio controls on my steering wheel right now. if i got a wheel that did have them, what do i need to hook them up??

thnx!!
1. Yes. You could even put the TBSS steering wheel in a Tahoe or Silverado.

2. Not sure, but you could probably search and find out. I'm pretty sure it's been done on here at least once.

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
2 questions

1. does any year ss wheel fit on any TB? ( I have an o5 TB not an ss)

2. i do not have audio controls on my steering wheel right now. if i got a wheel that did have them, what do i need to hook them up??

thnx!!
if you talking about the ss steering wheel will fit with us regular tb then yes.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2093035/4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts