Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 TB lt 4X4...Im curious to know if using SS shocks all the way around and Groundforce 1.3/3 drop kit will work for me...If anyone has done this setup pics would be great...Thanks

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
It should work....I don't have the setup but I have the Ground Force springs for the front and rear....the front I used ss struts and nitro drop shocks in the rear!!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
3,203 Posts
I also have GF springs, work well. Just watch out which shocks you get for the rear, the favorite yellow/blue SS units are no longer made and have been replaced with another model that from comments aren't the same. The Nitro Drop 2 shocks do work really well out back, just don't buy the HD Bilsteins, they suck with 3" drop springs.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where's the best place to buy the ground force springs, SS struts, and Nitro Drop 2 shocks? And part numbers would be great

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
I've got stock TBSS shocks and springs on the front with ground Force 2" drop in the rear with the HD bilstiens I already had. The ride is bouncy!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
33 Posts
I have hd bilsteins installed on my stock 03 ltz 4x4. Just got ss wheels installed and im considering a ground force drop but im reading bad things about lowering with hds. Theres some members that have the setup and said it works fine. What is the pros and cons?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts