Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay will make this short and too the point. Got hit last Friday, other guy cited, using the opportunity to put an SS front bumper on. Stealership wanted to charge me 742 total (thats with the 369 Ill get for the old bumper) I said no I would find the two front grille inserts and the center bumper insert my self. (They wanted 371 for the front five parts).

So getting the bumper cover its self from the shop for 322.42

Looking to get the front five pieces as cheaply as I can and looking for your guy's help. I realize I should search and dig though websites but I do not have the time. If I get the parts to the dealership by the end of next week they will install them for free.

Here is a picture of what I need.

Part numbers are the following

#15135187 - L
#15135188 - R
#15135789 - L
#15135789 - R

Thanks in advance I know I should use the search and dig stuff up myself but I know I will be time crunched this weekend and would greatly appreciate any help.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
23 Posts
Not sure us SS owners will be of much help. I would think that most SS owners have not had to replace these parts. However, there are several active members with SS clones. I would think that reaching out to them would be you best bet. Well at least this will give it a bump.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
492 Posts
i just got #8 and #9 together on ebay for low price. eBay has no.9 for $30 shipped and the middle one, one owner was asking me to make an offer for it on tbsswoners.com, check under classified section.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
26 Posts
Damn dude, I know what you're going through, homey---me & another SS owner are in the process of trying to locate a front bumper as well (damn frozen snow drifts!!!) The body shop I frequent quoted me the same price; said the part will cost $792 from dealership, they'd paint & install it for around $300--totalling around $1100. Prior to this incident, I didn't know that parts for the SS run higher than parts for a regular trailblazer--WTF!!!! Anyway, good luck with your search and I hope you get the parts to the dealership in time; Lord knows paying THAT much for a simple F'N bumper is damn near ludicrous....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts