1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
That brings a tear to my eye cuz it looks soo damn suhweet!:drool:

·
Banned
127 Posts
Looks good from that angle, can you post more/better pics?

I would think this is something the aftermarket will take care of as well since the lower half of the rear bumper on the SS is detachable and should be easily replaced with a snap on unit with cut out molded in.

·
Banned
127 Posts
ps- if you do mod your own rear bumper for duals, the cool thing is if you screw it up it's not that expensive since you don't have to replace the entire rear fascia...

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Duals are cool, don't know if I can wait long enough for the aftermarket and I don't really want to have a system made.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
OurZoo said:
That brings a tear to my eye cuz it looks soo damn suhweet!:drool:
:iagree:

The Duals should have come factory like that!

I'm so glad the SS Malibu gots duals from the factory because they look great! This is the first car that I won't have to change the exhaust on! :D

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
Spong said:
:iagree:

The Duals should have come factory like that!

I'm so glad the SS Malibu gots duals from the factory because they look great! This is the first car that I won't have to change the exhaust on! :D
For sure. The ones that were on the concept. The tips were like the brake vents on the front..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've been to no less than 6, count'em 6, exhaust shops and they all tell me that there's not enough room to run the other pipe because of the fuel lines, tank etc. I know several SS's have been done, but, I need a pic to show these knuckleheads that it can be done.

Troy

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Maybe coming out the rear poses a problem? I took mine to a local shop that has done several other vehicles for me. I wanted duals exiting out the side old school style

Here's a pic. Mine's an 06 V8 not SS

·
Registered
2006 chevy
2,196 Posts
WetDoG said:
I've been to no less than 6, count'em 6, exhaust shops and they all tell me that there's not enough room to run the other pipe because of the fuel lines, tank etc. I know several SS's have been done, but, I need a pic to show these knuckleheads that it can be done.

Troy
I think all you'll lose is maybe the spare tire. Obvously it can be done.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Spong said:
Maybe coming out the rear poses a problem? I took mine to a local shop that has done several other vehicles for me. I wanted duals exiting out the side old school style

that thing is too clean..:yes: :yes:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
172 Posts
Spong said:

Thanks, for the pic, but could you possibly show how it splits from the muffler and the clearance between the differential and the spare? I'm sure everyone would appreciate it! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts