Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my bumpers from the body shop today and went to work on the TB with the help of Envoy 06 :D The bumpers make a HUGE difference!! Especially when its lowered. Just waiting on my new grille :woot: ENJOY!:woohoo:

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Whos this envoy 06 guy? that looks like my house :weird::hissy::duh:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,251 Posts
Now thats a nice stock looking TB, you and 06 Envoy must look so average cruising around together. Just playin, looks 100 times better with the SS bumpers, too bad I wasn't able to get the body shop to put those on instead.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Shawn just keep shopping around we can throw em on your tb if you get a good deal :D and sheesh bro nothing different on mine just a plain jane voy not like singhsanes with all that bling:dielaugh:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Shawn just keep shopping around we can throw em on your tb if you get a good deal :D and sheesh bro nothing different on mine just a plain jane voy not like singhsanes with all that bling:dielaugh:
yeah....okay Envoy 06.....whats the word ricers say.....oh yeah....I remember know......"HEATBAG".....If I lived in Toronto....you'd be a frickin target......your cars so P-I-M-P-E-D and plus its red.....I'd be like....hey its pare in his Envoy........"HEATBAG"......and "LIGHTSHOW":crackup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
Nice! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics once installed.......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
137 Posts
Looks good. I like the LT style headlights and grille....is there something to fill the gap between the top of the bumper and the bottom of the grille?

Nice work:hail:

·
East Canada Chapter
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys! I'm lovin how it looks right now:D The bumpers def. make it look a lot better. Just cant wait to get my grille back now :woot: Next up is a few interior mods :x

·
Registered
154 Posts
few ?

where did you get the ss bumper front and rear ss style im looking to put in on my ls. plus does anyone know if you cut off your resonator will it effect the emissions

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
137 Posts
I don't want to derail the thread or anything, but since I already commented on the sweet bumper covers...

SiNgHsAnE and me, nice to meet a fellow trailvoy member:

I'm diggin your stance man:drool...what drop you have?

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
468 Posts
Can't wait to see the pics once installed.......:thumbsup:
?? They are installed lol

Nice bumpers they def. look good! and I'm also curious as to what drop that is rmsg0040.. looks sick!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts